ford sand rail

sir-clicks-alot

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off this is a Dune site to talk about dunes. This is not a Ford or Chevy or Dodge site where we bicker about who has the better ride. No one ever has the best ride in the sand.

Second do you Actually have a rail or not? If you do I would like to check it out. I love all sand toys that have been done well and don't give a crap what powers them as long as they can dune.

From a previous post

"hey guys don't get all work up over this, you are talking to a 15 years old autistic kid.

he really likes fords please don't blame the kid for having such a good taste.

thanks for understanding guys."

Edited by SANDAWG

From a previous post

"hey guys don't get all work up over this, you are talking to a 15 years old autistic kid.

he really likes fords please don't blame the kid for having such a good taste.

thanks for understanding guys."

I am not worked up about it just trying to talk to the kid. I am faily certain I was not abrisive or rude in any way. :lol::flipoff::lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

not to say that its relavent, but i dont see what the big deal with having 220mph avail. i have had dozens of motorcycles that could do up to 200mph. but no real use for it. the fastest i have been was 198mph, and that was scarey enough.

and it dosent matter if its ford, chevy, dodge, if it looks good, runs good then its all good!

not to say that its relavent, but i dont see what the big deal with having 220mph avail. i have had dozens of motorcycles that could do up to 200mph. but no real use for it. the fastest i have been was 198mph, and that was scarey enough.

and it dosent matter if its ford, chevy, dodge, if it looks good, runs good then its all good!

:laughoff: yes !!!!!!!!! if it smells good eat it !!!! :beercheers:

this thread has gone to hell it appears....so....

Fastest/First

On

Race

Day

chevy did have more truth in advertising though for awhile i have to admit, remember, "like a rock"....yup...loved that one....

ever seen a fast rock?.....me either!.......hahaha

dont flame me to much chevy guys, i have my chevy in the garage, my ford takes me to the D, and the dodge gets my wife to work, so i got a little slice of all of the big 3...lol