GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

OGP

I will have several cases of girl scout cookies at the regatta. My daughter is trying to sell 1250 boxes of cookies this year. If she does, She will get to go to disneyland and stay overnight in the disneyland hotel and get to go to catalina island for an overnight trip there. I will have all flavors of cookies at the regatta. :atc: $4.00 A BOX.

Thank you in advance. :laughing:

I wouldnt want you to get stuck with all those cookies. i might make a day trip sat. i will grab a few if I do.. carmel delights are my fav. But they call them something different in cali. and Thin mints mmmmm

times 100. I love those things and the thin mints are great frozen. Just wondering charity, have you check out my daughters food blog.

I WILL be needing some Carmel delights fo sho. OGP

times 100. I love those things and the thin mints are great frozen. Just wondering charity, have you check out my daughters food blog.

I WILL be needing some Carmel delights fo sho. OGP

nope where is it at ??? I am going to search for it now skyz

Im bringing 120 boxes of cookies to the regatta. Do you think its enuff? I can bring plenty more if needed. 36 boxes thin mints, 24 caramel delights, 12 peanut butter patties,24 peanut butter sandwhiches,12 lemonade,12 thanks alot,

Im bringing 120 boxes of cookies to the regatta. Do you think its enuff? I can bring plenty more if needed. 36 boxes thin mints, 24 caramel delights, 12 peanut butter patties,24 peanut butter sandwhiches,12 lemonade,12 thanks alot,

I know Kitcat and I are in for atleast 5 boxes of various cookies. By the way, thanks for bringing them out.