gotsand450r Posted February 3, 2010 Posted February 3, 2010 looks like a great turn out. i wish i could of been there. maybe next time. if work allows. great pixs
Ell @ Racin Dirty Posted February 4, 2010 Posted February 4, 2010 fantastic weekend from begining to end! bert's HPI has wings hidden somewhere i am sure! damn that thing can fly!(pics later once i go through them) thats a bad-a$$ car bert "the custom shop" is actually code language for.... "we will just bring the club with us!"... rolling light show, video show (better than club videos for sure, trust me on this one), and nonstop music!..right on man! wouldn't have been the same without ya! the 70's were sick! from beaters to show stoppers to friggin rockets on 3 wheels! late night shenanigans, that were hilarious! Smokin Al's! ...nuff said there! racin dirty hooked it up, got some goods from there, probably gonna get the wifes magnum wrapped up! watchin 40 70's drive full speed towards a cliff while looking for vendor row...priceless! haha damn it was a good weekend!, many more details to come and about 50 zillion pics too! thanks to everyone for everything!!! had a blast!!! Just give us a call anytime and we'll be more than happy to help you out with that Magnum...make it look P I M P!!
FE135 Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 All my photos are Here: Gallery Grab a beverage and enjoy the SLIDESHOW My main photo site is nealrideoutphotography.com If you wish to purchase any photos, use the coupon code DDR for 15% off!! Some samples:
vegas style Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 neal can i buy the digital photos to use on my computer? think there is 2 i would like prints of but the other 6 i would like to have on my computer.
Just Mike Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 I got the little run over to vender row. Sorry it is so late. I forgot I had it. <object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9240724&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=9240724&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><p><a href=" Run To VR</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user2519241">Mike Geen</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
SKINNER Posted February 5, 2010 Posted February 5, 2010 neal can i buy the digital photos to use on my computer? think there is 2 i would like prints of but the other 6 i would like to have on my computer. Same here.. The wife wants the picture of me on the 110 without the watermark.. Id be glad to throw some cash your way for a few others as well just to have as backgrounds and what not those are some bad a$$ pictures -ISBB
FE135 Posted February 6, 2010 Posted February 6, 2010 Same here.. The wife wants the picture of me on the 110 without the watermark.. Id be glad to throw some cash your way for a few others as well just to have as backgrounds and what not those are some bad a$$ pictures -ISBB PM sent
Just Mike Posted February 6, 2010 Posted February 6, 2010 I took about 400 pics but lost most of them. Here are a few that were saved.
Island Chain Racing Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 my family and I had a great time, i came with the #808 bike and the 1973 70, ill have more time to put something together next year, it was kinda last min for me . but i had a blast, cant wait for next year. good job on the planning. Much Mahalo's
mineurbiz Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 my family and I had a great time, i came with the #808 bike and the 1973 70, ill have more time to put something together next year, it was kinda last min for me . but i had a blast, cant wait for next year. good job on the planning. Much Mahalo's I think I bought my 70 from you about 4 or so years ago, you drag race a Datsun?
RUn2it Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 I took a few pics, just got a new camera body Thurs before I left for Dumont so wasn't letting it rip like usual.
RUn2it Posted February 7, 2010 Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) I'll try to get some more loaded hey, what gives, missing pics and duplicates? Edited February 7, 2010 by RUn2it
dunefreak Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 Here is the complete writeup... http://www.dumontduneriders.com/70cc-regatta-2nd-annual/ You might need to refresh your screen.
rushjunkie Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 had to bump this one more time for pics i took. first time i've really used the dslr, so i have some learning to do.
KRUSTY Posted February 11, 2010 Posted February 11, 2010 I took a few pics, just got a new camera body Thurs before I left for Dumont so wasn't letting it rip like usual. Are we going to see you on Prez Week End? We will be there about 6-7 on Friday - Lou B by probably 3-4.
Recommended Posts