8th Annual FoDD Dumont Dunes Clean-up

ynot

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will see you there terry.... :rzr: is the entry going to be free like before?

yes it is the only free weekend all year. nothing better picking up trash, winning some great prizes and duning for free all weekend!

Dangit, I was planning on being there again this year. I wish folks would coordinate the bigger events. ALOT of us would like to attend both. My son is already committed to jockey down at Glamis so I guess I'll just clean up what I can like I normally do next time I'm out at Dumont.

Ok kids, so id like to get a list going of who is able to volunteer to work wherever we may need them. Terry has asked me to coordinate this with everyone. I was MIA last year and back to my duties. So im going to start the list with those I think are able to help out. You can confirm or deny or add to the list. Thanks a bunch.

Ynot

Sincity_blondie

sandchick ?

dunesmurf ?

Dunefreak

ISBB ~~

Woods ~~

OGP ~~

Vegas Style ~~

Sanddunesaddict ~~

B370 ~~ check

Kelly & Dave ~~

Ok these are the people who typically volunteer for cleanup, so hope to see everyone out there. Please let us know if you arent able to make it or arent able to help out. Thanks a bunch. This is definately a great event to secure the future of the dunes we all love so much !!!! :ahhhhh:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Ok kids, so id like to get a list going of who is able to volunteer to work wherever we may need them. Terry has asked me to coordinate this with everyone. I was MIA last year and back to my duties. So im going to start the list with those I think are able to help out. You can confirm or deny or add to the list. Thanks a bunch.

Ynot

Sincity_blondie ~~ registration

sandchick ?

dunesmurf ?

Dunefreak ~~~ checkpoint

ISBB ~~ checkpoint ?

Woods ~~ checkpoint ?

OGP ~~ checkpoint ?

Vegas Style ~~ checkpoint

Sanddunesaddict ~~ checkpoint ?

B370 ~~ checkpoint ?

Kelly & Dave ~~ registraion & checkpoint ?

Ok these are the people who typically volunteer for cleanup, so hope to see everyone out there. Please let us know if you arent able to make it or arent able to help out. Thanks a bunch. This is definately a great event to secure the future of the dunes we all love so much !!!! :ahhhhh:

see post 6 the offer still stands

see post 6 the offer still stands

Ynot

sandchick ?

dunesmurf ?

Dunefreak ~~~ checkpoint

ISBB ~~ checkpoint ?

Woods ~~ checkpoint ?

OGP ~~ checkpoint ?

B370 ~~ checkpoint ?

jorgeloco ~~ setup

Ynot

sandchick ?

dunesmurf ?

Dunefreak ~~~ checkpoint

ISBB ~~ checkpoint ?

Woods ~~ checkpoint ?

OGP ~~ checkpoint ?

B370 ~~ checkpoint ?

jorgeloco ~~ setup

What's this checkpoint all about? This isn't the poker run, Stacey. :thumb: :ahhhhh:

As far as right now I have no idea if I can help or make it that weekend, but I will try my best to do so. Cleanup is always fun and a great weekend to get out. However, Anna and I have had tickets for a show that Friday night for a while now so I might have to just day trip it in order to help out. I will keep you posted once I figure out how to do two things at once. lol

What's this checkpoint all about? This isn't the poker run, Stacey. :thumb: :ahhhhh:

As far as right now I have no idea if I can help or make it that weekend, but I will try my best to do so. Cleanup is always fun and a great weekend to get out. However, Anna and I have had tickets for a show that Friday night for a while now so I might have to just day trip it in order to help out. I will keep you posted once I figure out how to do two things at once. lol

haaaaaa damn im a blonde. I wasd tired when I sent that post last night at work. DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :blink:

Ynot

sandchick ?

dunesmurf ?

Dunefreak ~~~ checkpoint

ISBB ~~ checkpoint ?

Woods ~~ checkpoint ?

OGP ~~ checkpoint ?

B370 ~~ checkpoint ?

jorgeloco ~~ setup

At what time should I be there stacey? please let me know :flipoff: