Accidents President's Day Weekend

Kitcat

Was your uncle Mike? If it is I work for the same company. I work out of Orange I heard about it from buddy that knows him that lives in Vegas hope he is doing better.

No his name is Gary. He is still in ICU in Vegas.

Thanks for asking.

Griz

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this is the pic Dave was refering to Pete

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/u...71410_thumb.jpg

Thanks Andy. I think I understand what he's trying to explain. I understand how the belts are supposed to be mounted, but it sounded confusing as to how Danny's belts were mounted. I smell a safety/ seat belt thread again.

Thanks Andy. I think I understand what he's trying to explain. I understand how the belts are supposed to be mounted, but it sounded confusing as to how Danny's belts were mounted. I smell a safety/ seat belt thread again.

OK, the guy at my work hit a jump & some home got ejected & his quad ended up on him & broke his back.

:ahhhhh: :thumb: it looks like we are getting alot of info on people that got hurt....me & jorge were talking on the way home saying what a great weekend we didn't see the heli @ all,or ambulance but i guess we were wrong.....hope everyone that got hurt out there has a fast recovery....prayers for all....

Does anyone have any updates on danny?? Have you heard anything Nick???

Talked to Russ (can't recall his screenname), danny's best friend, yesterday and he has been there everyday. He is at a status that he will make it, and it is gonna take a long recovery, he is in good spirits and is aware of what is going on and is pretty drugged up.

I am glad he wrecked his car just before we left comp hill, why was he traveling so fast at the entrance, if he did not sail over to the right, would he have killed someone on a quad or a bike, if he would have gone in the center of the entrance. Hope he is ok, but he could of hurt a lot more people.

I am glad he wrecked his car just before we left comp hill, why was he traveling so fast at the ENTRANCE, if he did not sail over to the right, would he have killed someone on a quad or a bike, if he would have gone in the center of the entrance. Hope he is ok, but he could of hurt a lot more people.

First post said "big dunes" to the right side of the entrance...didn't sound like he was anywhere near that high traffic area. :clap::rockwoot:

I am glad he wrecked his car just before we left comp hill, why was he traveling so fast at the entrance, if he did not sail over to the right, would he have killed someone on a quad or a bike, if he would have gone in the center of the entrance. Hope he is ok, but he could of hurt a lot more people.

your glad someone wrecked????? how fast was he going???

you can go fk yourself, matter of fact why don't we meet up so i can beat a dumbshits like you a$$

he has been going to dumont for 20 + years and knows how to drive, thats why it's called an accident.

its people like you that should not be at the dunes,your prob. the guy who will complain and try to get a speed limit in the desert.

Really should know all of the facts before you post!

Not the brightest post in this situation! :laughoff:

In fact, this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard on here. Your a real piece of work!

And your aware the guy is literally fighting for his life in ICU?? :clap:

:rockwoot::flipoff::nuts:

Edited by SANDAWG

your glad someone wrecked????? how fast was he going???

:clap: you can go fk yourself, :flipoff: matter of fact why don't we meet up so i can beat a dumbshits like you a$$ :flipoff:

he has been going to dumont for 20 + years and knows how to drive, thats why it's called an accident.

its people like you that should not be at the dunes,your prob. the guy who will complain and try to get a speed limit in the desert. :laughoff:

:idiot::lol::lol::lol::rockwoot: oh yeah sorry predu had to modify ur response

and to clarify, he was no where near comp!!! it happened by the white number 5 on the map below!

post-2075-1266804860_thumb.gif

Edited by Moparskin18

What kind of a human being are you you f*cking Tool... how could you ever wish someone to crash.. Show your face so we know who u are... I spit on your comment a$$ hole. and that there is my :rockwoot: I have riddin in the same group as Danny many times and he seems to be a fine driver... :clap::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::idiot::lol::lol::lol::beat::beat::beat::beat:

Oh and Fk off !!!!!!!! Come say hi to me next time your at the Dunes!!!!! You can see who I am because I dont have anything to hide I have my name and face on my page check it out and grow some balls!!!!

Edited by dunefreak

:lol::lol::beat::beat::beat: :beat: :offtopic::offtopic::offtopic::offtopic:

Thoughts and more prayers to Danny and those that were injured, and Eddie who lost his life Friday, to recovery and to drink a cold one with his friends!!!!

:rockwoot::clap::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::idiot::lol:

Edited by Moparskin18

Your right Nick this thread is about Danny and the other injered recovering and our thoughts and prayers for them and their family not anything else.. but I have to speak my mind. So verry glad Danny is improving!!!! I thing he drinks Jack though but I could be wrong.=)

Edited by che che DD

First post said "big dunes" to the right side of the entrance...didn't sound like he was anywhere near that high traffic area. :clap::rockwoot:

He was 12 feet away from the entrance at 8:30 at night, at the most crowded part of the night almost hit my f-in truck with my 9 month daughter in it, i was at the wreck before the ranger, if he was not hurt, I was going to kill Him! I have been going to Dumont for 34 years and he should have not been traveling at the speed at that area.

Edited by jalper