Presidents Weekend 2010 reports & pics

dunefreak

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the busiest weekends I have seen out there in many years. It was a good time and got to camp with a big group of great people. Had a chance to meet some new people that I had not met yet.

Saturday my cv boot came off and Bert saved my weekend again by taking it all a part to get the sand out and put it back together. Thank you again Bert!

The road in and out was the best I have ever seen it! A++++

I took a ton of pics and videos but probably won't get a chance to get to them for a couple of days. Its back to work for now.

Here is one from the jeep drags. Click on it to see the enlarged view.

post-14-1266342476_thumb.jpg

huh ?? the place was empty compared to just 2008 .

the only smaller crowd like that was on p day 2009 :flipoff:

huh ?? the place was empty compared to just 2008 .

the only smaller crowd like that was on p day 2009 :flipoff:

Well Bob. It was the most crowded we have seen it since P. Day 2008 for sure. Most holiday weeknds have been about half the amount of people, but you have not been there to witness it. :P

your new front tires look good, thanks for the hook up on the old ones

looks like you guys had fun

dumont_pres_weekend__2010_007.jpg

Ya mike new fronts look WAY better, matches good now.

Thanks guys. It does look more balanced now. The important thing is that it still whellies with those heavy a$$ tires on it. :flipoff:

i was having so much fun reading everyone elses fun i forgot post.

what an awsome weekend. started out a lil rough on friday. but i could not ask for better freinds ,weather, dunes, kids and cars !!!!!!

i was a lil aprehensive since i hadnt been at the dunes since last p day. but i warmed right up to it found terry and it got insane again . speaking of insane missed ya randoggy

it was awsome, we left the meet and greet and it got insane. 3 cars jockying for the 3 and 4 slots. we didnt want to be behind our lil slower bros. theres like 5 of us that always get the pace up to a frenzy . not mentioning any names ( lou , randog , terry , pete , )

so anywase terry jumps out and dashes for the front group, which makes me realize o sh*t i gotta get up there. after terry almost takes out a motorcycle gang :dayum: there is this silver funco. we dont know who it is. so we move in to go around him. but the little silver funco said o hell no. and it was on :lol: i didnt think 3 cars could fit side by side on 1 dune :booty: well end result the side the funco was on turned into a drop off. i was on the out side and had to back off for the ridge and that old sand fox terry slid right into third position :hatdance: . i though crap well that funco guy was going to be preturbed a bit. we got going through the dunes and it started to go into frenzy mode . and then pete had a lil problem . ( shortest meet and greet dunerun to date ) when we stopped me and terry were talkin to the funco guy and it turned out we had seen him before he is a great duner. and he was laughing like we were. his groupe rip it in the dunes too. that was awsome :idiot: it was very cool to meet you :old: nice skills

fun dune runs with malibu mike and several with jim in his new funco. and of course terry led an awsome run. i dont know what some of you complaining about my car was riding very nice out there. the dunes wernt tore up that bad unless you were on a quad :lol:

great pics by tim and pete without them i would never have pics of my car :P camp stories at night just awsome.

observations

capt , bp , james, and chris cannot light a camp fire without a minimum of 5 gal of gas.

never forget to tighten your lugnutz

hey chris pack your cvs every year not every 3 :booty:

if capt and chris have nothing to work on they begin to wonder aimlessly around camp lost :blury:

james wont drive anybodies sand car cause hes saving himself for the new car

bbq grills wont light when there left out in the weather for a year no matter how many time you beat on it :argue:

talladega bowl just flat rocks !!!!! :idiot:

even after a year i still forget my gas cap (thanx doghouse )

never ever trust anna when a car breaks down she will get your better side :isbb:

smokin als rocks the breakfast. ( might i suggest gravy tabasco and jalapenos ) mmmmmmmmm

and of course lou doesnt know the green booger car and wont stop :lol: ( OVER HERE LOU )

KRUSTY YOU DIDNT SEE ME ON THE FLATS IT WAS YOUR IMAGINATION. THAT WASNT ME !!!

wades new dd car was awsome !!!

bp guy will drive to any distance for fun :bs: lol love that guy !!

Edited by barefoot bob

Well Bob. It was the most crowded we have seen it since P. Day 2008 for sure. Most holiday weeknds have been about half the amount of people, but you have not been there to witness it. :P

o thats it rub it in :idiot: i have been to every p day since 1999 though . this was the second smallest p day crowd ive seen 2009 being the smallest

o thats it rub it in :idiot: i have been to every p day since 1999 though . this was the second smallest p day crowd ive seen 2009 being the smallest

I was just glad you made it out. Had a great time running with you guys.

I can prove it Bob...I saw that rear paddle pass you on the way back to camp. Great to meet you. Too bad it was for that reason. Looked as though Capt got you taken care of.

Oh yeah...thanks to Capt for the drinks :D

Shaun

shaun you saw nothing. when i snap my fingers you will wake up you will fresh and rested and you will be a chicken and you will have no memory.................................

SNAP !!!

Ya know what....after looking back at my old pics you are probably right Bob. I guess there's a first for everything. :watching: :watching:

Pics from Prez weekend 2008...

post-3-1266642765_thumb.jpg

post-3-1266642947_thumb.jpg

post-3-1266642967_thumb.jpg

:sophie: :watching::DDRrocks: :drunk2: :duniemonkie::watching: I TOLE U MAIN I TOLE JOO

Edited by barefoot bob

shaun you saw nothing. when i snap my fingers you will wake up you will fresh and rested and you will be a chicken and you will have no memory.................................

SNAP !!!

What happened??? I just woke up and all I can remember is a barefoot guy trying to cruise his rail on 3 wheels!!! And why the F**k do I have feathers! :DDRrocks:

And what did you do with your grey water??? You mean you let it soak into the ground??!!!!!!

Jeez whats this world coming to.

J/K if you didnt know

this was from patos group but the funny thing is that they didn't even used it :rockwoot:

:lol::laughoff::lol::laughoff::yiah:

funny chit right there

Sorry...couldn't help it. At least it didn't happen while you guys were catchin some awesome air. Really like all your cars in camp. :ahhhhh: