bp-guy Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 Well apparently our camp sux at starting fires. We went through 5 gallons of gas and a can of BBQ starter fluid before we had ignition. Wet wood and hard wood can be stubborn but is was fun none the less. After it was started we never let it go out all weekend!! Quote
jorgeloco Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 Well apparently our camp sux at starting fires. We went through 5 gallons of gas and a can of BBQ starter fluid before we had ignition. Wet wood and hard wood can be stubborn but is was fun none the less. After it was started we never let it go out all weekend!! yup I feel you we did the same thing , we got it going with road flayer, you can also try starting logs they work well Quote
Mr.BrownSand Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 :argue: You must have read my post in a different tone than I meant. You guess you'll just stick with Glamis? ok. Dune wherever you'd like. I went to glamis when all you guys were kicking it at the regatta. I did not like it. Just like I don't like your gray water tank dumping wile I drive behind you on the road out. This has happened to me several times. Oh and glamis was not fun. it was like the D. after it rains and 50,000 big as* cars rode it all night. crappy! Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 I went to glamis when all you guys were kicking it at the regatta. I did not like it. Just like I don't like your gray water tank dumping wile I drive behind you on the road out. This has happened to me several times. Oh and glamis was not fun. it was like the D. after it rains and 50,000 big as* cars rode it all night. crappy! How do you know it was gray water?? windshield blurry? Capt Quote
BIG DAVE XP1K Posted February 19, 2010 Posted February 19, 2010 I went to glamis when all you guys were kicking it at the regatta. I did not like it. Just like I don't like your gray water tank dumping wile I drive behind you on the road out. This has happened to me several times. Oh and glamis was not fun. it was like the D. after it rains and 50,000 big as* cars rode it all night. crappy! RU Quote
barefoot bob Posted February 20, 2010 Posted February 20, 2010 THE 2 CHP OFFICERS IN BLUE <stupid caps jeans and goaties were the ones doing the stolen trailer searches . at least on me lol and we do suck at lighting campfires and the best way to handle gray is to keep it under cover, and with that said its stupid to drain all your gray or you wont have anything to clean the black out of the poop hose. weirdos............. Quote
dune_rat Posted February 20, 2010 Posted February 20, 2010 THE 2 CHP OFFICERS IN BLUE <stupid caps jeans and goaties were the ones doing the stolen trailer searches . at least on me lol and we do suck at lighting campfires :argue: and the best way to handle gray is to keep it under cover, and with that said its stupid to drain all your gray or you wont have anything to clean the black out of the poop hose. weirdos............. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.