Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

Thats abad a$$ truck ...well for a ford.....How big of a lift you got?

They say 12" but I think it might only be about 10.5" to 11". Clears the 38x15.5r20's well. It dunes well too. I raced some quads up banshee hill once and won. It was sweet.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sup Chad

a couple months ago, at Oceano Dunes, this guy with a brand new Ford SRW 350 crew 4x4, and what looked like a brand new FSC 28 footer WW pulled onto the beach, and immediately became immobilized.

As I was heading over to help him, he did the forward/reverse thing a few times, and had sand up to his rims.

The dude forgot to air down!!!

I plugged my deflators onto his truck, then his rig, and within 10 minutes, under his own power, he pulled out.

funny what taking away some air will do

The funny thing was, he did air down. Not enough though, cause he still dug in. The truck had all the wieght on the rear (you should have seen the sag). He had a quad in the bed and must of not set the WD hitch up right. All in good fun though, at leaast it was a diesel.

• 2 weeks later...

The funny thing is, that youll see fords with cummins conversions but you cant find dodge on the planet with powerstroke conversion.

Het they are all good trucks, just remeber the days of gas 454's and 6.5 deisels.......and gas 460's......argggg..

Ofcourse cummins is the best still so dodge wins by defualt.

• 3 weeks later...

ive seen a sick liter power joke with 15mi on it and needed an injector pump :thumb:

1320 that would make my trip to the dunes alot faster :jester:

you have no sac if dont push it to 60psi :laughing: j/k

i thought i was crazy for pushing 20psi thru a stock 4cyl on junk gas :dance: