Truck sh*t talk

dunefreak

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill tell the truth my ford blew a head gasket in utah!! so i traded it in for a new ford 350 no money out of pocket and moved the payment up 20.00 so i had to take it!!!! hopefully this one will live strong and carry on the ford winning way!!! :banghead: chuckie thanks for letting me use your chevy duramax it was awesome but the bottom line ford has more power!!!come on!!!lol :unsure::laughoff: i will miss the rhino king hauler :idiot::laughoff::idiot:

post-238-1153974641.jpg

Edited by rhino king

we have 10 dodge 3500 1 ford f-450 and 1 2006 chevy d-max and the chevy has more power and gets better gas milage then any of them!!! :unsure:

thats ur side i have three turtles, one dog and 2 roaches and they all stink!!!!!!lol :banghead:

Edited by rhino king

Not much to say about the Dodges, but the Chevy's (I own 2) seem to be better than the Ford (6.0L Stroker). Seen to many of them being turned up too much and blowing head gaskets. Most of this is due to aftermarket programming, towing on to high of a setting, and hot rodding. The Cummins seem to take a lot of abuse, if you can keep a tranny behind them and don't stay too long in the hot zone (EGT's).The Dmax will make a lot of power with tuning and and can sustain high EGT's for long periods of time, and the Allison will handle about 90 extra hp all day, but after that, you will need a new tranny too. I can testify to that because mine is ready for a rebuild at 60,000 miles. I have raced, towed, and generally abused my truck for all of those miles.

However, If you can get the right programming (stock or a mild tow/economy tune), keep your foot out of it, and use the power only when you need it (usually to soot the ricers, ha ha), every one of these trucks will give you long life. Maintenence goes along way in preventing breakdown, changing the fuel filters on all diesel trucks regularly (7500 to 15000 miles) and using a good fuel additive will help all of these problems.

ok ill tell the truth my ford blew a head gasket in utah!! so i traded it in for a new ford 350 no money out of pocket and moved the payment up 20.00 so i had to take it!!!! hopefully this one will live strong and carry on the ford winning way!!! :shake: chuckie thanks for letting me use your chevy duramax it was awesome but the bottom line ford has more power!!!come on!!!lol :bawl::bawl: i will miss the rhino king hauler :bawl::bawl::bawl:

post-238-1153974641_thumb.jpg

:laughoff::unsure::laughoff: Man! Some people just never learn! :idiot: Isn't this your like 2nd or 3rd FORD in the last 2 years that you have traded in because they end up being pieces of crap!??? Come on, just step up and buy a DMax! :laughoff::idiot: j/k Kenny, nice truck! :banghead:

I bet his AC kicks more a$$ than yours :unsure::laughoff: ....and that's all that matters to me driving to and from work lately in this hot a$$ weather. :banghead:

Yeah mine blows cold but aint worth 5 miles to the gallon , and i will give chevy that they have the best ac and most comfortable ride out of any truk ive been in

SO WHEN YOUR GAY :rockwoot: DODGE IS STUCK IN THE SAND I GUESS THE CHEVY GUYS WILL JUST LOL AT YOU :chev_bowtie: :rainbow1: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie:

You got that right. I think I'll have another beer and watch!! Especially since he doesn't seem to like my son's truck very much!! post-475-1154012055.gif:chev_bowtie:

No...actually I'd pull him out if I was the only guy out there. Can't leave a duner stranded...even if he acts like Chase does. :chev_bowtie: I think I'd make him shag me some beer first though!! Then take pics...make him eat his words...then pull him out. post-475-1154011869.gif

I wouldn't have a problem with any other truck helping me out. Period. :blink: