Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

BTW, as per raptorroy- the guy that flipped was Dan from Powerhouse. He broke his 13th vertebrea. :bump:

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know, Roy. :barf: Our thoughts go out to him.

OMG - I know him, but havent talked to him in a while..... what happened? - other than he crashed.... I'm gonna go by the house but wanna be prepared if its too bad. sh*t!........ :idiot:

  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

looped it out... landed flat on his a$$ in a nutshell...

Still walking though right? You know what I mean....

Someone's working in the shop right? I needed to have the carbs done anyways - I am sure they could use a few extra jobs, if they have someone to do them. Dont have cash to donate per say, but some things need to get done sooner or later anyways.

Posted

Still walking though right? You know what I mean....

Someone's working in the shop right? I needed to have the carbs done anyways - I am sure they could use a few extra jobs, if they have someone to do them. Dont have cash to donate per say, but some things need to get done sooner or later anyways.

My SnapOn tool guy told me that Raptoroy told him Dan is walking around but with a walker. He is recovering "ok". He has some numbness in one of his legs. I don't know for sure about any other details... this is all info that has been passed down to me. My friend Brice (sandseeker) knows Dan pretty well and he told me all Dan's friends are helping out anyway they can at the shop and they all plan to hold a benefit of some kind for him in the near future.

Posted

My SnapOn tool guy told me that Raptoroy told him Dan is walking around but with a walker. He is recovering "ok". He has some numbness in one of his legs. I don't know for sure about any other details... this is all info that has been passed down to me. My friend Brice (sandseeker) knows Dan pretty well and he told me all Dan's friends are helping out anyway they can at the shop and they all plan to hold a benefit of some kind for him in the near future.

Thank you.

Tell Brice (he doesn't know me real well, but we've met a time or two - Dumont & Dan's house- his wife IS the reason I have a rail! She took me for my first ride and got me hooked) If there is any way we can help out we will! I am limited to Sat & Sun.'s as during the week - I dont get off work till 5pm, but my son just graduated and doesn't have a job yet (UGH!) and is willing to volunteer his time as well. Not exactly skilled labor - but willing none the less.

Posted

Nope, Tony :bump:

oh, k. dave ruskowitz is my snap-on dealer, but i camp with snap-on mike and roy. i wonder if they were able to work on mike's kfx700.. it was at powerhouse having some good stuff done to the motor. i haven't talked to roy in about a week and haven't asked about it.

i think i'm going to dumont real early saturday morning to run the shee's a bit if anyone is interested.

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

dan just called me from the powerhouse. it's good to hear he's back at the shop. i'm not sure if he's workin' on the bikes again but he's there and that's all good with me.

get your butts on down to powerhouse racing and spend all your hard earned money. =)~

Posted

dan just called me from the powerhouse. it's good to hear he's back at the shop. i'm not sure if he's workin' on the bikes again but he's there and that's all good with me.

get your butts on down to powerhouse racing and spend all your hard earned money. =)~

I was gonna call Brice one of these days real soon and check up on Dan, thanks for the update! :D

Posted

dan just called me from the powerhouse. it's good to hear he's back at the shop. i'm not sure if he's workin' on the bikes again but he's there and that's all good with me.

get your butts on down to powerhouse racing and spend all your hard earned money. =)~

What kind of services does Dan at Powerhouse provide?

Posted

He's not working on them jsut yet( i believe ) I went down there last week and he is in a full back brace.. There is a couple of people workin on the bike's. Raptoroy is one of them. He does good work too....

Posted

I'll try again:

What kind of services does Powerhouse provide?

Bikes only? Rails? Tuning? Fabrication? I need some work done on my toys, but don't know if I can utilize his business..... :woo_hoo:

Posted

Hey all some of you had asked if we had a bank account for Dan for donations.Yes we do here is the account number BANK OF AMERICA 004967811095. for Dan and Tonya Clifton. Dan is doing better. He is walking around with a walker and a little without. They have already received some hospital bills in excess of 200,000. So any help would be appreiciated. Thank you again

Posted

OUCH!! thats gonna leave a big dent in the checkbook... Sucks to hear that... Ill drop by and see if maybe getting my head ported thru him will help vs having coles buddy do it..

  • 1 year later...
Posted

BTW, as per raptorroy- the guy that flipped was Dan from Powerhouse. He broke his 13th vertebrea. :dunno:

Hopefully he makes a quick recovery. If there's anything we can do to help, let us know, Roy. :dope: Our thoughts go out to him.

That motor that was in that banshee is now in my lightened frame.And when that happened it was running on alky.Mine is going to run on alky when finished,which is this week. :blury:

Posted

That motor that was in that banshee is now in my lightened frame.And when that happened it was running on alky.Mine is going to run on alky when finished,which is this week. :laughoff:

that motor is a beast. one of the best +4mm strokers i've seen, should run with most +10mm strokers.

Posted (edited)

that motor is a beast. one of the best +4mm strokers i've seen, should run with most +10mm strokers.

Thanks for the compliment :D

post-4175-1207038693_thumb.jpg

Edited by LCP Banshee
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...