Aug 11th Night Drags recap

dunefreak

Dude we passed the f*ck out shortly after we got into the toyhauler. Sorry, wish we didn't drink so much so fast. :beerpint::beercheers: I was exhausted after I got back. All the beers (and whatever else I drank) finally caught up to me as soon I stopped running around and sat down. :mc_smiley: :hello:

Why do you think i didnt make it back to the trailer... i went to move my truck was like ahh this is comfy... and then -_- -_- -_-

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Observations:

*Nick got his eye fixed

*some people call dune freak "PETER"

*Jack is a good friend of mine, Daniels that is

*Arrons bike is crazy fast (YFZ)

*Sand Snakes truck doesnt do well in the sand with the parking brake on.

*never eat at McDonalds on blue diamond and rainbow

*i either lost weight or Bert gained some, He didnt beat me up the hill this weekend.

*if you need a very uncommon piece of metal talk to Bert.

thats all i got for now

Good times saturday night, wish we were still there.

Edited by steveo

Good times. Got in a little late on Sat right after the guy looped his banshee. Helped pack up the lights a little and went and passed out. Woke up Sunday and went for a nice ride before loading up.

Found out my father-in-laws 8.1 liter Chevy can still pull Potisi with the break away brake on! Pulled the hill at 30 wondering what the hell was wrong and got to the top to see the brakes smoking on his race-trailer.

Almost lost the dog when we stopped to re-check the trailer brakes. Drove a half mile bfore the wife says "where's the dog?" Had to walk back to see here running towards us in the middle of the road. I would have never heard the end of that!

Can't wait til Labor Day, I am itchin for some good riding!

Thanks DDR! :DDR_rocks!:

By the way, the mirror on Pauly's bike=priceless!

Thanks ddr for a great time. we got there about 7 pm. not a whole lot of folks there yet. Unloaded the trailer, unhooked it and took truck to the hill. sat out there till about 12:30 am. Missed the wreck on the banshee. When we were about 1 mile out of baker, we seen 2 ambulances with the lights flashing heading towards the dunes, figured someone got hurt. Hope he recovers ok.

As far as King of the hill, my pick would be the green banshee with the green throw away lites hanging on front and rear bumpers.

wish some of those rails would've raced against each other.

not to talk sh*t or anything(mainly cuz im a new member)but I would have to put me in 2nd or 3rd fastest out there out of the non stretched and striped quads,that one whit yfz450 with the mexican flag kept pulling me buy one 2-5 feet every time :P so i would say him for king but there was this other honda 450 that me and him were back and forth exactly 6 times 3-3 each :DDR_rocks!: but ya def was a god night :laughoff:

2nd or 3rd,i dont think so bro,my bike was like 3rd or 4th out of the 4 strokes and i didnt see a red Honda within 5 bikes of mine EVER. :thumb: As far as stretched bikes every fast 4 stroke there was stock frames with longer swingarms. :dunno: There were about 5 upper level 4 strokes and everything else i saw was in the pipe and cam type speed. :laughoff:

i lost a couple last night. the only times i lost were when my bike was nearing the end of being hot-lapped (right around the seventh or eighth pass) and i had been roll-started on.

the bikes i couldn't run with (and i never lined up with) were the drag chassis shee's. there was one with a green glowstick on the rear. imo the fastest bike out there. there were a couple shee's in a drag chassis actually.

i got to beat the really big guy on the yellow stretched shee. i've been waiting all summer for that. couldn't get him to line up with me last year.

i lost a couple last night. the only times i lost were when my bike was nearing the end of being hot-lapped (right around the seventh or eighth pass) and i had been roll-started on.

the bikes i couldn't run with (and i never lined up with) were the drag chassis shee's. there was one with a green glowstick on the rear. imo the fastest bike out there. there were a couple shee's in a drag chassis actually.

i got to beat the really big guy on the yellow stretched shee. i've been waiting all summer for that. couldn't get him to line up with me last year.

Do you ride a Banshee?

2nd or 3rd,i dont think so bro,my bike was like 3rd or 4th out of the 4 strokes and i didnt see a red Honda within 5 bikes of mine EVER. :laughoff: As far as stretched bikes every fast 4 stroke there was stock frames with longer swingarms. :thumb: There were about 5 upper level 4 strokes and everything else i saw was in the pipe and cam type speed. :laughoff:

:DDR_rocks!: Im sorry but ya i was 2nd or 3rd out of the non stretched quads u just didnt see me cuz u kept lookin back when im up front

:DDR_rocks!: Im sorry but ya i was 2nd or 3rd out of the non stretched quads u just didnt see me cuz u kept lookin back when im up front

Are you kidding :laughoff: Anytime you want to line up against my STRETCHED YFZ let me know....ANYTIME!! :laughoff:

Do you ride a Banshee?

yes. a blue banshee duner with baby blue frame and alotta "bling" heh. it's a powerhouse built 485 cheetah.

i was riding my gf's banshee for awhile too. it looks similar to mine except silver body with baby pink frame. it's a 376. i could outrun anything piped on that bike but anything modified much more than that i was toast.

mine is 100 rwh, hers is 70 rwh.

look forward to runnin' with you folks again.