Sand Show

ynot

Leaving Friday afternoon and will see the show on Sat. Then find something to do Sunday before heading home, anybody else going down?

Hi Terry, Carolyn and I will be going Saturday. We live in Cypress, about 12 miles from the show. SANDAWG says if his turbo is ready in Orange, he MIGHT come to the OC, pick up his goodies then go to the show with us. See you there, Bob.

Hi Terry, Carolyn and I will be going Saturday. We live in Cypress, about 12 miles from the show. SANDAWG says if his turbo is ready in Orange, he MIGHT come to the OC, pick up his goodies then go to the show with us. See you there, Bob.

"If the Turbo is ready"?????????????????????????????????

At the rate it's going I'll be lucky to get it back by New Years Weekend!!! :beerpint::blink::beercheers: :praying:

:blink:

if someone from vegas is going i need something picked up from OGP at the show

I am going and how big is it lol

Bob,James and I and of course our families are going

Let me know what you need steve.. might take a small car and not the truck but we will see..

Capt

:beercheers:

My plans are like this. If I get a call by Thursday from the shop with my Turbo and it's ready I will probably be going. If I do I would certainly bring something back for you.

I'm pretty sure someone will be able to "bail" you out!! :D

:beerpint:

Steve, I would be glad to pick it up for you. As long as it fits in the back of a dodge charger. Have Tim call me I will hook up with him and get it back here for you.

Terry

Steve, I would be glad to pick it up for you. As long as it fits in the back of a dodge charger. Have Tim call me I will hook up with him and get it back here for you.

Terry

its a behind the seat truck sub speaker box. so im betting it would be too big for a trunk.

its a behind the seat truck sub speaker box. so im betting it would be too big for a trunk.

Well we won't have much luggage and I don't plan on getting to crazy at the show except a new pair of headsets keep calling my name. If you can get a measurement I can find out if it will fit. It's a rental but should have no problem getting a measurement from DDodge as the wife works for them.