3rd Annual Dumont Poker Run

dunefreak

Hey duners, get this year's poker run marked on your calendars! It's the 3rd Annual Dumont Poker Run presented by Friends of Dumont Dunes and DDR! It's on Saturday Nov 13th, That is 2 weeks after Halloween and 2 weeks before Thanksgiving weekend.

I know last year everyone had a blast and we plan to do everything the same this year. There will be 5 checkpoints as usual as well as the MYSTERY checkpoint for an additional prize.

The start & finish times are slightly different than last year so check the flyer. It went a little longer than needed for everyone to make their way to all checkpoints so we cut it back a little bit so everyone can get on with their weekends and get to shredding some sand.

One thing that hasn't changed is the high payout to winners. A total of 50% of the net will go towards the winners for prize money. Then 25% to support DDR and 25% to support FoDD. All the proceeds go to either running this site or helping to keep your dunes open so it's a win win situation no matter what hand you end up having.

Hope to see many of you out there. It's gonna be a great weekend!

poker-run-banner-3rd-annual.jpg

Wow, I think that was the weekend I test drove my car @ Dumont. I had sand in my teeth for 2 days because I couldn't stop smilin :grin: . I cant believe I've had it a year already. Just 36 payments to go :laughing:

I might run up and make a day trip. The dr. says tuesday the 5th for the wifey's c-section, so we'll see how she's doin a little closer to the poker run.

Wow, I think that was the weekend I test drove my car @ Dumont. I had sand in my teeth for 2 days because I couldn't stop smilin :grin: . I cant believe I've had it a year already. Just 36 payments to go :laughing:

I might run up and make a day trip. The dr. says tuesday the 5th for the wifey's c-section, so we'll see how she's doin a little closer to the poker run.

Yep, I remember OGP telling me that he thinks he sold the Bud Light Funco and it's going to some SUPER stoked dude. :laughing:

I hope you can make it out, Andy. :driver::beercheers:

at this rate this is going to be our first trip for the season!...october is a just a mess so it looks like the poker run is going to be our "kickoff weekend"

same with me Justin! congrats on the bun in the oven also!

Thanks Julie & Brian. For sure! We have 5 checkpoints plus a mystery spot to man so we'll definitely need some volunteers as usual. I'll be in toucjmh with you guys. Anyone else who would like to help out as a poker run volunteer this year please send me or ynot a pm. Thanks for the support all!

man my family goes fkin up all the good plans... im going to have to disown them basttards.. My little brother called me last night and said they are gettin hitched on saturday the 13th... DAMNIT MAN!!

man my family goes fkin up all the good plans... im going to have to disown them basttards.. My little brother called me last night and said they are gettin hitched on saturday the 13th... DAMNIT MAN!!

that's the regatta and the poker run!? c'mon nick!

that's the regatta and the poker run!? c'mon nick!

they took poker run from me last year.. This year i say fk them im goin to dumont :P And polietly ask that they reschedule the laughlin weekend to another weekend :P