QuadBunny702 Posted July 30, 2013 Posted July 30, 2013 I'm afraid it'll never come clean again... Just discovered that with the offset tires it flings mud and rocks at the back of your head... Utah was a much messier affair than the dunes lol Quote
sand chick Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 (edited) A little free style rock climbing for my birthday, this is up about 5,000 ft in elevation, you have to shimmy sideways about 10ft through this crevasse with the bottom about 50 ft down in spots Edited August 5, 2013 by sand chick Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 A little free style rock climbing for my birthday, this is up about 5,000 ft in elevation, you have to shimmy sideways about 10ft through this crevasse with the bottom about 50 ft down in spots 600_266605162.jpg I see you have BLUE on, Still got some green in there huh?? Quote
sand chick Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 I see you have BLUE on, Still got some green in there huh?? Hey I can't help that my rock climbing spidey shoes came in only green Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 From last summer up above Ferron Utah. Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 I can spend a week at this place above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Quote
Jakster884 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Throw Back Thursday. My little ladies I think this was 2007 or 08. Quote
TIFFNAUB Posted November 19, 2013 Posted November 19, 2013 my daughters and their friend Also my buddy Oli I think this was about 2004 or 5 Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 Need to get out and ride... This trapped in an office business gets old lol Quote
dunefreak Posted November 21, 2013 Author Posted November 21, 2013 You're killing me. I'm also sitting at work day dreaming about riding! Quote
raspadoo Posted November 21, 2013 Posted November 21, 2013 You're killing me. I'm also sitting at work day dreaming about riding! Dont show weakness Pete, DirtBikeGuy can be relentless... Quote
Mr. Sandman Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 Followed this guy on the freeway for about a mile the other day until I blew passed him. I can only do 55 for so long. Quote
andydew Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 ^ 91 east to the 71 north interchange? Quote
andydew Posted November 22, 2013 Posted November 22, 2013 Nah, I wish! Background just looked familiar...part of my former itinerary Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted November 26, 2013 Posted November 26, 2013 Dont show weakness Pete, DirtBikeGuy can be relentless... HAHA Just want to ride thats all Quote
bigray800 Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 Picture from Glamis, a member of our group took the photo Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted December 4, 2013 Posted December 4, 2013 Those are some awesome "Camo" tires. Quote
sand chick Posted February 10, 2014 Posted February 10, 2014 Took a little road trip with some really good friends on Sunday, to the Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge and then up to the Extraterrestrial Highway.. I got a chance to see a beautiful Bald Eagle at the refuge. In all my travels, I had never seen one in the wild before. We had lunch by the lake and he decided to pull up a tree and join us... 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.