andydew Posted July 11, 2012 Posted July 11, 2012 Too cool! Is that a stand alone unit, or is there more that gooes through the wall? What's something like that run? This heat wave is killin' me, can you tell :surrender: Quote
raspadoo Posted July 11, 2012 Posted July 11, 2012 It' a mini-split, condenser outside, line set ran in-wall. Cost varies greatly this one is an 18 seer (very efficient) 1.5 Ton (18000 btu) Lennox. Quote
Jakster884 Posted July 11, 2012 Posted July 11, 2012 Now thats one Clean and Cool Garage. You know us Cali peeps dont like the heat. Quote
sand chick Posted August 20, 2012 Posted August 20, 2012 (edited) Another hiking trip on Saturday morning, with KrazeeMyke up Mt. Charleston, Fletcher's Canyon, got caught in a little thunder shower. Pretty awesome to hear the thunder cracking and echoing through the canyon walls! Loving my hikes, working my way up to do the Havasu Falls next summer.. 10 miles in, backpack your stuff in and camp at the falls. But I am so ready for dune season! Come on fall!!! Havasu Falls.... next summer's big hiking trip! Edited August 20, 2012 by sand chick Quote
80grit Posted December 24, 2012 Posted December 24, 2012 I just need a chrome DDR license plate frame 4 Quote
FormerlyTheGreenMachine Posted December 30, 2012 Posted December 30, 2012 Job I just finished installing...Zebra wood 2 Quote
Johnny Cashman Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 Here's my toy that i enjoy when i am not at Dumont. No its not the bike its the green 53 chevy. 2 Quote
Jakster884 Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 Cruised this last week. Mission Impossible. The DBS. $370K cost more than my house. Only problem was it drove like a tank. 0-100 FAST. Quote
raspadoo Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 Cruised this last week. Mission Impossible. The DBS. $370K cost more than my house. Only problem was it drove like a tank. 0-100 FAST. LUCKY Quote
Jakster884 Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 LUCKY Funny Part was I did not know how to open the door then once I got in I had to Figure out where to put the key. It went right into the console dead center and once inserted it light up ans looked like it was part of the dash. If my Boss did not show me It would have taken a while just to get it started. From there it was stick and the rest was easy. Quote
sand chick Posted April 9, 2013 Posted April 9, 2013 This was taken a couple weeks ago on a peak climb with my 52peakclub group. Working on getting rid of that nasty fear of heights that I have Quote
rushjunkie Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 Stopped by Seal Beach for lunch. Didn't mind the wind, I had the pier to myself. 1 Quote
andydew Posted April 10, 2013 Posted April 10, 2013 I had an idea For my little boy's birthday; The problem was I couldn't find a camouflage bicycle anywhere. This is what I've come up with so far: I've since Feathered in the edges with the airbrush and clear coated it. I should have it fully assembled and photographed by tonight 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted April 12, 2013 Author Posted April 12, 2013 ^ Nice! I noticed those last weekend when we were out there for NHRA. Looks fun! Quote
andydew Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 Fell again, off a trailer this time....luckily, the frame rail broke my fall A whole lotta blood, but all good. Hurt my pride more than anything Quote
White Rhino Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 Ow!! Son of a biscuit!! That looks knarly!!! Quote
Jakster884 Posted May 25, 2013 Posted May 25, 2013 You need to quit Falling Down Damn it. Any Stitches? Looks like a good one. Quote
andydew Posted May 26, 2013 Posted May 26, 2013 My last Er visit was $1750... So no.... It took 24hrs to finally stop bleeding, but it all good now. Should make an awesome scar Quote
ltr450rider Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 (edited) Albins 5 Speed "dogchange" Transaxle Edited July 23, 2013 by ltr450rider Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 ^^^^ so that's what the inside of my $20k transmission looks like Quote
Just Mike Posted July 23, 2013 Posted July 23, 2013 Sitting on top of a dune at Coral Pink after a nice rain Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.