What are you running next season? Anything new?

dunefreak

Anything new? Not me! laughing.gif

Just thinking how many people have sold off many of their toys but have also bought new ones over the past few months.

For us it will be mostly the same setup, except the majority of our duning will be in the car. I don't know how many more trips the Raptor has left on her but so far it gives no indications of ever blowing up...YET! lol

The only thing I need to do to the ATC70 is get a nice HID headlight and replace the chain & tensioner. I am looking forward to doing a little duning with that badboy ever since I watched bustinbs' videos from the regatta. That looked like a hoot! A nice wet weekend would be perfect for it.

What will you be duning in next season?

If you have any pics of your rides for next season, please post them up!

Same rail

post-3-0-84539700-1312422590_thumb.jpg

Good ole faithful

post-3-0-67931100-1312422776_thumb.jpg

and the most fun you can have in camp...

post-3-0-32956300-1312422864_thumb.jpg

Not sure if it qualifies for being ready for this season; I picked up a motorhome project at an auction. It was an insurance buy back. Squatters got the better of it, and it needs a lot of work. I'm not sure how long it'll take me, but I'm looking at a whole new interior, including all the appliances. I'm not sure if I will still be married by the time I complete it :laughing: , but the coach will be nice! It's a diesel pusher, with a 350 hp cummins and a 6 spd. allisson automatic. Power everything. Leather seats. 37 footer. I read a sticker price new at 184k. Of course, I got it for a fraction of that :yiah:

Only bad thing is, I'm going to have to sell my sweet old bus...no room to park 2 motorhomes. :P

GOing from this:

post-6067-0-57394200-1312494154_thumb.jp

To this:

post-6067-0-17072300-1312494390_thumb.jp

I will be rolling in the same old Ish also. I have had not time to do anything as usual. I will have a new RZR before the end of the year though. The rail will wait. Steve you will have another RZR buddy to roll with. One more thing I have gained about 20LBs Since January so I will bringing this along also. I can tell you I am excited to get the season started because I am bored as hell doing city sh*t! I am over this!

Nothing new here, but looks like So. Utah, Dumont, and So. Nevada are out for a while. Charlie is in Elko working so now it will be Winnemucca Dunes and maybe Sand Mountain for the dunes but really want to head to the Ruby Moutains and check it out be for the Winter sets in It's 10.000 ft.

Nothing new here, but looks like So. Utah, Dumont, and So. Nevada are out for a while. Charlie is in Elko working so now it will be Winnemucca Dunes and maybe Sand Mountain for the dunes but really want to head to the Ruby Moutains and check it out be for the Winter sets in It's 10.000 ft.

Sand Mountain by Fallon ? I haven't been there for over 20 years. An off weekend might be something I would do, let me know Jill ! When?

I have nothing new but do have all the bugs out of the rail and can trust it to go for the season if I don't get stupid and wreck it. The Rhino is still a good runner and fun too. I'm good to go for the upcoming season and another trip to St. Anthony in June or July of next year..........If I live that long???????????????????????????????????

Picture on the shore of Egin Lake St. Anthony Dunes.

:usa::old:

Edited by sandawg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Those are the Twisted Stitch Vortex. Here's another pic installed.

post-3603-0-52109600-1315957209_thumb.jp

Mark, I am looking at seats also and I had read that the Vortex seats were a problem getting in and out of the RZR.and also have a leg room issue to the dash, and are difficult to get the seat out due to handle release in the back. Are you finding these items as a problem? I am looking at the PRP's also.

Terry