80grit Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 Last weekend was awesome. Good freinds and good riding. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 Rob, I like that perspective on that video ^^ good place to mount the Go-Pro. Quote
camp monitor Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) This is very interesting, as our whole group was together today discusssing the events and your comments and name calling........ i will leave it at that! Edited February 5, 2012 by camp monitor Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) INTERESTING....I would like to be in contact w/ the drivers of the 2 SANDTRUCKS is there a reason why I have asked more than once w/ no reply??? BTW, in one of your posts you say you're one of the guys who goes and helps everyone, but in your profile it says your a woman, which is it? Edited February 5, 2012 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
bp-guy Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Looks like Talladega Bowl. I LOVE that spot!!!! Hit that jump many many many times. Quote
ynot Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Rob, how did your photo guys shot's come out? Terry Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Negative.... that is left of comp hill.. I believe.. love that spot Capt Looks like Talladega Bowl. I LOVE that spot!!!! Hit that jump many many many times. Quote
ynot Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Negative.... that is left of comp hill.. I believe.. love that spot Capt Sorry it was Talladega Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Negative.... that is left of comp hill.. I believe.. love that spot Capt David, Terry was there when Rob was jumping, He knows where we were!!! We all had photo's taken and are waiting for them!!! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) But you would not know that cause you did not come out that weekend, You went out this weekend...So how were the dunes???? DETAILS Edited February 5, 2012 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
80grit Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 I havent seen the pictures yet. I know he had a busy week at work. Hopefully this week...I will get them out to you guys when I get copies. Quote
camp monitor Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) O Edited February 5, 2012 by camp monitor Quote
bp-guy Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 HA HA Dave, I know that place better than you!! Quote
CaptNkllm Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 You guys are like my wife... I cant ever be right.. lol.. guess I should watch closer lol.. Good call.. I dont care what they say about you getting old ...your long term memory is still working.. :poo: Capt HA HA Dave, I know that place better than you!! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Nightmare 661-857-3275 dont be a b*tch and call from a blocked number!! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 Nightmare 661-857-3275 dont be a b*tch and call from a blocked number!! pm sent. Go read your mail TOUGH guy! Quote
80grit Posted February 19, 2012 Posted February 19, 2012 Rob, how did your photo guys shot's come out? Terry He is still going through them but here is a couple. I am going to get some 8 x 10's printed up for you guys when he finishes going through them. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 20, 2012 Posted February 20, 2012 Great shots! Some photoshop is needed for the Funco flag on Terry's car though. Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 20, 2012 Posted February 20, 2012 Early Dune pic of the month submission. Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted February 20, 2012 Author Posted February 20, 2012 It's weird the roof on Terry's car looks caved in?? lol Those are nice pics. Quote
FE135 Posted February 20, 2012 Posted February 20, 2012 (edited) Great shots! Some photoshop is needed for the Funco flag on Terry's car though. Edited February 20, 2012 by FE135 Quote
ynot Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Thank you Neil!! Did you get my facebook note? Quote
FE135 Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Thank you Neil!! Did you get my facebook note? Yes, I thought I replied. Just waiting for further instructions. I'll be glad to help. Sorry for the off topic folks! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.