Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is very interesting, as our whole group was together today discusssing the events and your comments and name calling........ i will leave it at that!

Edited by camp monitor
Posted (edited)

INTERESTING....I would like to be in contact w/ the drivers of the 2 SANDTRUCKS is there a reason why I have asked more than once w/ no reply??? BTW, in one of your posts you say you're one of the guys who goes and helps everyone, but in your profile it says your a woman, which is it?

Edited by SAND~~SNAKE
Posted

Negative.... that is left of comp hill.. I believe.. love that spot

Capt

David, Terry was there when Rob was jumping, He knows where we were!!! We all had photo's taken and are waiting for them!!!

Posted (edited)
:hello: But you would not know that cause you did not come out that weekend, You went out this weekend...So how were the dunes???? DETAILS :driver: Edited by SAND~~SNAKE
Posted

I havent seen the pictures yet. I know he had a busy week at work. Hopefully this week...I will get them out to you guys when I get copies.

Posted

You guys are like my wife... I cant ever be right.. lol.. guess I should watch closer lol.. Good call.. I dont care what they say about you getting old :old: ...your long term memory is still working.. :slap: :poo: :whistle:

Capt

HA HA Dave, I know that place better than you!!

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Rob, how did your photo guys shot's come out?

Terry

He is still going through them but here is a couple. I am going to get some 8 x 10's printed up for you guys when he finishes going through them.

post-14-0-65812200-1329690017_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-84011500-1329690026_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-66337500-1329690035_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-25399200-1329690044_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-70162800-1329690053_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-16117800-1329690064_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-17851200-1329690076_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-83954600-1329690083_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-60922300-1329690092_thumb.jpg

post-14-0-19924400-1329690100_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

Great shots! Some photoshop is needed for the Funco flag on Terry's car though. :lol:

post-709-0-28883800-1329775919_thumb.jpg

Edited by FE135
Posted

Thank you Neil!! Did you get my facebook note?

Yes, I thought I replied. Just waiting for further instructions. I'll be glad to help. Sorry for the off topic folks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...