March 30 - April 1 weekend

dunefreak

No one asked me for my opinion but.............I don't trust the weather reports since all the recording points are many miles from Dumont Dunes. If it says it will rain I don't believe it. usualy. The temps and the wind forecasts are prety damn close most of the time. If you go I hope you have a great time.

cool deal pete ill probably grab it friday afternoon.. possibly meet you out there fri night.. not sure yet if not early sat am. :D Im jonesin for some sand. And if its windy fk it. makes it that much more challenging :D Guessing where witches eyes and razors are is fun lol

cool deal pete ill probably grab it friday afternoon.. possibly meet you out there fri night.. not sure yet if not early sat am. :D Im jonesin for some sand. And if its windy fk it. makes it that much more challenging :D Guessing where witches eyes and razors are is fun lol

As of now I'm working a full day Friday so it won't be available until after I'm off unless we just swap cars at my work.

Talked to Aaron (NE14SAND) and he has his buddy coming out that has a kid so we will be parking by 6 on the finger so the kid can play. I am sure we can manage to meet up for some rides. If anybody wants to join us they are more then welcome to.

Edited by Marble MD

Hey Pete I'm planning on joining you this weekend assuming the wind will be under control. I'll leave right after work Friday (5pm ish).

Watch for my rig. Grey box truck with flames and checker flag, Grey enclosed with checker flag.

a few of my buddies are heading out tonight and tomorrow. I think they plan on more :beerpint: than riding....not too sure though. One of will be pullin my trailer, so if ya see it...IT AIN"T ME!!!! haha

hahaa 10-4 Jay!

The weather is looking alot better for the weekend. Not so bad on the wind forecasts.

Exactly. It's shaping up to be an awesome weekend.

Hey Pete I'm planning on joining you this weekend assuming the wind will be under control. I'll leave right after work Friday (5pm ish).

Watch for my rig. Grey box truck with flames and checker flag, Grey enclosed with checker flag.

Right on Mike! Glad your joining us. Let's dune. :headbang1:

Update: Donnie is out but Lou B is in.

I'm taking Friday off and making the most of this weekend since it is my last. Lou and I will be pulling in tomorrow! YIAH

Lou will be grabbing a spot near C8 and should be the first one there (around sun down on Thurs). I'll be in later that evening probably 9ish...right around happy hour. :beerpint:

Terry, what's your status?

HMMMM... Should I leave tonight or real early friday morning? If I can get all my gear together tonight I might hit the road tonight. If not I will try and get up and hit the road by 6ish.

be there noonish on Friday if all goes well, over by 6ish where the most bars hit the phone. as far as the weather goes its looking alot better today and i don't use the W word!! 3 rails some quads and that thing Mike bought (and as always our 70s lol) swing by

Edited by NE14SAND

I will be arriving friday afternoon, Bringing the KTM quads and the 1969 Bronco. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks

Red Dodge dually with 40ft Victory Lane Toy hauler.

KTM and Ohio flags on the pole

Well me, Lou and his buddy Pat are here & chillen around the fire. It's gorgeous out right now.

photobucket-3487-1333090541150.jpg

Pat got his moho stuck because he didn't know where we were and has never been here but I yanked him out with my truck.

Looking forward to shredding some virgin sand in the morning.

I will be arriving friday afternoon, Bringing the KTM quads and the 1969 Bronco. Looking forward to meeting some of you folks

Red Dodge dually with 40ft Victory Lane Toy hauler.

KTM and Ohio flags on the pole

Sounds good! You're welcome to pull up and park w/us if u want. I have a white dmax with a 35 ft tow behind sandpiper.