March 30 - April 1 weekend

dunefreak

So who all is going out this weekend?

I'm bringing both my quad and buggy for the weekend. Not 100% sure where were parking yet, but if anyone wants to hook up and camp together, I'm cool with that. So far it's me and Donnkey going out together. I have to check with the rest of our crew. There may be more.

If there are any day trippers who originally planned on the 31st day trip to ride, I am still down. You're welcome to park wherever we land and use our shade in between rides. It looks like it might be warm on Saturday. :)

This will probably be my last trip of the season. I always hate saying that. :(

Cool. C8 it is! :beercheers: Let's dune.

Yep I went out to the body shop today to check in on the car. Walter had just finished air brushing the flames and the pin stripper was busy doing his thing. Waiting on last coat of clear coat then it's home for a quick oil change, new air filters and into the trailer she goes. Might be a little warm this weekend, which means I will probably have sand up my shorts:) :ynot:

man I wish i could go. I have a super long day on Friday, and my gig goes just into the evening on Saturday.

Wondering how torn up the dunes will be on Sunday and if anyone will be wanting to really put in some dune time.

I will be staying as late as possible on Sunday. Got to get all the time in possible.

Aaron is trying to get out there Fri by noon. I will be rolling in around 4

I will be staying as late as possible on Sunday. Got to get all the time in possible.

Aaron is trying to get out there Fri by noon. I will be rolling in around 4

Same here. This is my last trip of the season so I'm making it count. Come on out, Adam. I'm up for plenty of riding on Sunday.

"Cocktail Run"? :beerpint:

You know it. Lou is coming now too.

hmmmmm... May have to borrow the GMC for this pete!! :D got a few little touches on the bike to finish but i will be ready :D i have to at least ride my own damn bike once this season lol

No problem. I'll let Anna know not to trip if it disappears from the house. haha

Uhmm, I am not one to believe all that much in weather forecasts but you all may want to look at this weekend's forecast for Tecopa. "Dangerous Winds" 44 to 88 MPH :shocked: on Saturday and not much better on Sunday. It is being re-thought at my house about pushing it till the weekend after. I had enough wind on clean up. Plus don't want to sand blast my new paint job :ynot: