Guess I can't complain!

sandawg

I really dont like change, theres a political joke in there somewhere, But I would prefer if the "old farts" kept to the "old farts code" and keep complaining. Sandawg, your next complaint will probably invovle an issue with how or where you got your new CV Boots. I'll be looking forward to that thread, thanks.

Sincerely, Young Smart a$$!

Well in that case. Stupid Ride Now had the boots stock numbers screwed up. They had the inboard and the outboard swithced. There you have my gripe!!!

That's what you get for being a dumb a$$ and dealing with "Stupid Ride" in the first place. Since you have nothing but time on your hands you should have spent some time finding a shop on line that has it's act together and support the small businesses instead of big companies that treat you like sh*t and don't get the parts #'s right to begin with. Now you have something to be crabby about! :ynot:

Terry,

To every action there is a reaction. My Son, his wife and our grandaughter are here and I promised them a ride in the Rhino. Other than an emergency I would not buy from Stupid Ride. So...........you gonna let me slide......just this once you old cantankerous POS!

Terry,

To every action there is a reaction. My Son, his wife and our grandaughter are here and I promised them a ride in the Rhino. Other than an emergency I would not buy from Stupid Ride. So...........you gonna let me slide......just this once you old cantankerous POS!

Look who's talking!

Gosh, Thanks Paul. 29 bucks each, what a deal! Get in line behind the rest of the buzz killers on here. Geeesh!!

It's about time for "Rocket" to post up a gem too!

:boxer::booty:

:old:

Edited by sandawg
  • Like 1

With YNOT"S past history I feel strongly that it will be him. I haven't rolled my VW yet and he has rolled his high dollar rail giving Rap Rider an experience, that he doesn't seem to let go of. So age not being a real factor I thing the POS will crash at the wheel chair race!

:cripple:

He will say that I don't drive fast enough but some of us do drive within our limits!!! :grin:

• Like 1

With YNOT"S past history I feel strongly that it will be him. I haven't rolled my VW yet and he has rolled his high dollar rail giving Rap Rider an experience, that he doesn't seem to let go of. So age not being a real factor I thing the POS will crash at the wheel chair race!

He will say that I don't drive fast enough but some of us do drive within our limits!!! :grin:

Thems Cane Shakin Words!!!

You couldn't even remember your limits if you could even find out what they were. BTW I would win the race cause i would cheat and stick your cane into the spokes of your wheelchair, making you tthe highest flying old coot to come along in a long time!!

No contest, my nurse is a lot meaner than your nurse. You going to lock the rear end in your chair so it doesn't just go in circles you old one armed geeser!!

Actually I went to the doc today and he said i was well ahead of the curve on rehab, so be careful the rt. arm might surprise you, maybe even surprise myself:)

why is it when the old farts are fighting they got to bring the young guy into it... I haven't said anything about my ride with Terry in a long time. AND, i couldn't have paid for a better ride, it was pretty damn fun, except i felt bad for the damage, till he rolled into camp with all new paint, New GPS, and new interior. Maybe he's just that good that he planned it out. hmmmm.

I assume the rail didn't sell Terry, so I assume you will be ripping it up soon.

Oh OH a two armed YNOT, the world could be in trouble. The canucks are in deep crap!

I hope that his insurance adjuster didn't read Rap's post. See...... you young ones talk too much! :no_no: :stirthepot:

"I felt bad for the damage, till he rolled into camp with all new paint, New GPS, and new interior. Maybe he's just that good that he planned it out. hmmmm." :dunno:

Oh OH a two armed YNOT, the world could be in trouble. The canucks are in deep crap!

I hope that his insurance adjuster didn't read Rap's post. See...... you young ones talk too much! :no_no: :stirthepot:

"I felt bad for the damage, till he rolled into camp with all new paint, New GPS, and new interior. Maybe he's just that good that he planned it out. hmmmm." :dunno:

Wel I have always been a 2 armed ynot, second no I would not have planned that even if I was smart enough to have done so but yeah I got a new paint job etc. etc but what was I supposed to do leave it all crushed up so it looked like Sandawgs? :hello::idiot::beerpint: