dunefreak Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 (edited) edit: Saturday, June 15th! It's on More info here- http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=18508&hl= Checking interest to see what kind of group we can get together pretty soon for a early morning summer run to D. I'm leaning towards Sat, June 1st or 15th. I'm open to other days but I have a few things going on. What do you guys say? Calling all die-hards. Let's do it. Post up even if your not sure but interested. I'll be on my Raptor this trip for those who are wondering. I'm keeping it simple like most summer runs. Any and all machines are welcome though. Edited May 30, 2013 by dunefreak added date Quote
Just Mike Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 June 1st is Authority Zero and you know how late they play. Just saying. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 Yeah I know. I figured go dune early in the morning, come home, power nap, then go tear it up. Just saying that day is a possibility for me if the 15th didn't work for others. Quote
Just Mike Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 I have done riding and an AZ show in the same day before. It is rough but doable Quote
rushjunkie Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 I'd be interested. (and this time I vow to have my piece running right) Quote
mineurbiz Posted May 11, 2013 Posted May 11, 2013 I am out of town on the 1st, but the 15th sounds pretty damn good! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 11, 2013 Author Posted May 11, 2013 Let's lean towards the 15th then. Works better for me. I think that weekend is wide open for me. Hopefully the rest of the OG summer duners can make it, plus maybe some newbs can join us. Quote
mineurbiz Posted May 12, 2013 Posted May 12, 2013 Last summers trip with you guys was a blast, look forward to another good one. Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted May 12, 2013 Posted May 12, 2013 Boy, I'd sure love to Dune in June with you guys, but Saturdays are no bueno for me. :-( Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted May 12, 2013 Posted May 12, 2013 I guess I can get the old couch running again... Quote
dunefreak Posted May 12, 2013 Author Posted May 12, 2013 Boy, I'd sure love to Dune in June with you guys, but Saturdays are no bueno for me. :-( I'm ok with Sunday too. Maybe June 16th Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 I'm ok with Sunday too. Maybe June 16th Well, if you guys wanna make it Sunday the 16th, count me in. Last years day run in June was awesome, would love to do it again! Quote
Sand_YFZ Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 (edited) Im in!! My long travel pump gas duner should be ready by then Im sure Mike would be down to go too. I just finished up his YFZ. Edited May 13, 2013 by Sand_YFZ 1 Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 i am open for the 15th, or 16th. I would prefer the 16th, incase work did pop up that is the least likely day to have a conflict. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 13, 2013 Author Posted May 13, 2013 Right on, guys! Sounds like the 16th it is. That works better for me anyways. I'll pencil that date in if everyone wants to make it that day. Looking forward to it. Quote
lvnalolife Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 DAMMIT!!! I will be in San Fran that weekend with the wife. The 1st works better for me. Go back to that date! Hopefully we do more than 1. I am in for sure if there is no conflict on the wife's vacation planner. Quote
rushjunkie Posted May 13, 2013 Posted May 13, 2013 6/16 is reserved for Dumont on my calendar now. Can't wait! Quote
Jakster884 Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 I Will try my best to make this Run. It been way too Long for me. 16th should work. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 14, 2013 Author Posted May 14, 2013 DAMMIT!!! I will be in San Fran that weekend with the wife. The 1st works better for me. Go back to that date! Hopefully we do more than 1. I am in for sure if there is no conflict on the wife's vacation planner. Bummer dude! There will be another one though. 6/16 is reserved for Dumont on my calendar now. Can't wait! Awesome I Will try my best to make this Run. It been way too Long for me. 16th should work. Right on Jakster. Hope you can make it! Quote
dunefreak Posted May 18, 2013 Author Posted May 18, 2013 I'm in. Will be nice to meet & ride. Cool! Right on, man. Looking forward to it. I'll post up some details/ times as it gets closer. Quote
nwtdiesel Posted May 20, 2013 Posted May 20, 2013 Im in for the 16th! Few of us will be in Dumont Memorial Weekend Fri and Sat for some night riding. Quote
dunefreak Posted May 20, 2013 Author Posted May 20, 2013 Right on. Seems like with a little more notice this year we have a few more new faces coming out to join us for summer sand therapy. Quote
nwtdiesel Posted May 20, 2013 Posted May 20, 2013 I did a search on here for the new rules and didnt find much so i apologise if im bringign up a old subject... What exactly is needed for drivers and passengers in a sand car in CA? Helmets for everyone? Is a sand car considered a SxS? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.