Which weekend is Halloween weekend?

dunefreak

Halloween weekend at Dumont  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which weekend do you plan on going out for Halloween?

• Oct 25 - 27
    • Oct 31 - Nov 3

We'll be there the weekend before Halloween. We arent anything close to Duneshaunt but have the kids stop by for trick and treating. We love to decorate our camp and usually get alot of compliments on it. Near #3 and Frankstein should be lit up!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't been to the sand in so long! I think I'll go the weekend before. I may just stay until April 15th when we open at Idaho...LMAO

Pat I am going that weekend also, your more than welcome to come out to #9 and camp with us old codgers. I am sure you have some good stories for around the fire about Idaho.

Thanks Terry but I've already made plans to camp with someone else close to Neal. We'll be close to BR 3 if I don't stay on the bluff as usual. It's an extended family thing. And boy do I have stories. It was an interesting year for sure.I look forward to getting together and sharing some of them and having a drink with the OLD FART!

I just went to get by pass for the Halloween weekend from Johnny Walker the dates on the pass are October 28 - November 3. The Guy at Johnny Walker called the BLM and was told that the dates on the pass are the holiday dates. If you are getting a weekly pass only make sure you look at the dates it is for other wise you will need to get another pass. I guess the BLM is going to have the weekend after Halloween as the holiday.

Where is everyone parking? This is our first holiday weekend, and not sure where to park... we ride quads if that matters.

Parking is not a problem on Holiday weekends anymore. There will be plenty of space wherever you want to go. We will be camping on Vendor Row this trip. We usually camp around B7 on the map.

We will have 5-6 rails in our group. Will also have some quads, a few Jeeps, and I think a SxS or 2. We have kids young and old in our group as well if you have any. I have an older motorhome with a black trailer, there will be a few toyhaulers one pulled by a blue F350 and a brown motorhome if your looking for us.

sweet! i was thinking around 10 or 12 somewhere would be good. where do the rails usually hang out? I have heard that the rails usually have a certain area where they camp.

I have two sand rails and we will have two RZRs a Rhino two dirt bikes and a few quads, we will be around by bathroom #6, look for my truck and trailer in my sig and your more then welcome to join us. We have a truck load of fire wood, kids quads 70s and 90s some go karts and more. Stop by if you don't camp close or with us.

We are going to try and bring a good amount of tools if anyone needs anything. I will bring a couple extra brand new car/rail batteries, cables, power starter and more. Ill also grab some straps, hose, wire and all the stuff I can.