Halloween outfits

EY3BA11

Looking for theme ideas for 4women and 1 guy... Has to be decent as its a work function.. so no nurses, and a doctor running around w/ a cabbage patch doll coverd in blood and thier uniforms says " Jacks abortion clinic no fetus can beat us"

Just wear nice cloths and be Jehovahs Witnesses.

It can be funny after awhile if you're persistant and keep knocking on everyones office door.

If you have steel toe shoes, stick your foot out don't let anyone close their door.

Do it again at the dunes, and don't let dunefreak close his RV door, and keep knocking.

Edited by Ross and Alice

Our team at work did the chain gang theme. I even looked up booking numbers for famous people for our costumes. One lady used Martha Stewarts number!!

This sounds like a neat idea. I will run it by the team. How did you find their booking numbers?

This sounds like a neat idea. I will run it by the team. How did you find their booking numbers?

The smoking gun has celebrity mug shots.

FYI - we just used black sweatshirts/pants and white duct tape for the stripes...then bought some halloween props...like a ball and chain....

that would be wrong on soooooooo many levels.. LOL

I heard that the kids at Dumont on halloween weekend get to dress up and ride their quads from campsite to campsite going trick or treating. Is that true? Just curious cuz I dont want to be all knocking on somebodys toybox asking for candy and instead getting a bunch of dirty looks lol

i wouldnt suggest campsite to campsite... but the past few years in glamis there have been good turnouts w/ haunted trailers and trailer to trailer within camp... then again thier camp is usually pretty large.. :D

I heard that the kids at Dumont on halloween weekend get to dress up and ride their quads from campsite to campsite going trick or treating. Is that true? Just curious cuz I dont want to be all knocking on somebodys toybox asking for candy and instead getting a bunch of dirty looks lol

YES, every year people load up their trucks and Rhinos, etc with kids and go camp to camp trick or treating. We usually get about 5-10 groups that come around to our camp and have candy and stuff ready for them. This year I might have some DDR stickers to add to the stuff to pass out. :D

YES, every year people load up their trucks and Rhinos, etc with kids and go camp to camp trick or treating. We usually get about 5-10 groups that come around to our camp and have candy and stuff ready for them. This year I might have some DDR stickers to add to the stuff to pass out. :D

Awsome!! we might have to stop by your site and snag some stickers lol... It was my first time going to Dumont a couple of weeks ago, and then we went this past weekend. Had a blast. Cant wait for Halloween! :barf: