SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 (edited) Already got mine. I'm pass #9 988274_10200929049450060_83176352_n.jpg Edited October 9, 2013 by SAND~~SNAKE Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 That's for real..It was purchased at J/walker today. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Makes you wonder how the heck the BLM is distributing the passes to the vendors. I bought mine from BLM before the vendors had them, but #0001 went out to a vendor? Strange. Quote
White Rhino Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Hmm does that mean J walker only got 8 ?? Or less Quote
raspadoo Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Sent Doghouse a pm yest, havent heard back, anyone know where a pass can be ordered / shipped? BLM office is closed due to shutdown. Tks Quote
ynot Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 It is surprising that #1 went out as they are usually reserved for the members of the sub-group. I have had #1 or #2 for years. Maybe with the new management at Barstow we won't get any reimbursement for our 5 trips to Barstow a year. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. Quote
sand chick Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Must be a non holiday, Jim's is a white pass with red writing. The Holiday Included passes are yellow with blue writing. Quote
sand chick Posted October 9, 2013 Posted October 9, 2013 Jodi you suck! lol Happy to help out Jim! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted October 10, 2013 Posted October 10, 2013 You questioned it , But you were not specific...lol But I will hate on you too! STEVE YOU SUCK!!!! Quote
nwtdiesel Posted October 11, 2013 Posted October 11, 2013 Where can I walk in, pay and walk out with a pass with holidays and no BS? I need one asap. Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted October 11, 2013 Posted October 11, 2013 Johnnie Walker rv down on boulder highway Quote
Doghouse Posted October 11, 2013 Author Posted October 11, 2013 we are selling the passes on our site either visit the site and buy it online or call the store and I'll process your order over the phone Quote
raspadoo Posted October 11, 2013 Posted October 11, 2013 we are selling the passes on our site either visit the site and buy it online or call the store and I'll process your order over the phone 3 Minute phone call and pass on the way. Thanks and Cheers Quote
nwtdiesel Posted October 13, 2013 Posted October 13, 2013 (edited) Doghouse are you able to get me my pass next week? If so ill call Monday and order. Who do I ask for? Number? Edited October 13, 2013 by nwtdiesel Quote
dunefreak Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Hmm, so this pretty much adds to Terry's post and confirms the no need for a pass during the shutdown. Thanks for the pics, JJ. lol Quote
nwtdiesel Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 I'm just going to drop in Carter's tomorrow and grab mine. Ill need it eventually so might as well get it over with. IMO it's never very much $$ for the fun we get out of the dunes. Quote
nwtdiesel Posted October 16, 2013 Posted October 16, 2013 Got my season pass from Carters and I am #375 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.