HALLOWEEN

Don29palms

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any of you are going to be camping in the hard stuff and want some company, let me know. I dont think I can make it into the soft stuff with my rig. I will be with the wife and kids.

Scott, your more than welcome to camp with us out near crapper #9. I get my 40' M/H and trailer in and out of there with no problem. It's a little quieter,less dusty and we have been camping there for years. As Pete can tell you we like the quiet nights with just the campfire and relaxing. My grandkids should be there and it's a nice group of people. If your interested let me know and I will give you directions.

Scott, your more than welcome to camp with us out near crapper #9. I get my 40' M/H and trailer in and out of there with no problem. It's a little quieter,less dusty and we have been camping there for years. As Pete can tell you we like the quiet nights with just the campfire and relaxing. My grandkids should be there and it's a nice group of people. If your interested let me know and I will give you directions.

Thanks for the invite! We will take you up on that! I just missed your post and started a new thread... When are you heading out there? We plan on getting there Friday morning..

was just told i need to go to Dallas TX for a training school 24-27. :thumbsdown: told them i need to fly back out on the night of the 27th because i have plans for the weekend. guess i lose thursday and friday at the dunes.

im going to pack the truck and hauler so i can head out as so as i get in from the airport friday night. :rockon:

sucks but i cant be too upset at being paid to learn a few new tricks. but i dont want to work i want to dune!!! it was along hot summer :(

Thanks for the invite! We will take you up on that! I just missed your post and started a new thread... When are you heading out there? We plan on getting there Friday morning..

Pretty easy to find us Scott. Once you come up onto the Mesa go past the first little white road marker and turn left. We are out about 1/4 mile within 100 yards of bathroom #9 I have a white Alfa motorhome with a 25' white TPD stacker trailer. there will also be a mini Freightliner with a 5th wheel and a couple of other 5th wheels and trailers. I an going out Thursday evening so we will be looking for you Friday morning. We like to have a good time and don't mind kids as long as they are supervised(it's a safety thing:)) We, like Ross and Alice are 100 %drug free camp and we do like to go on rides. Most in the camp have quads so it will be nice to have another car in camp to go on runs with. If you need any more info just PM me for my cell #

:flipoff::rockon::hello::thumbsdown:

Edited by ynot

HAHAHA I know huh? DDR getting a bad rap, with all those SOBE bombs and food fights! :rockon:

:hello::flipoff::idiot:

BTW, what's a SOBE bomb? :thumb::think::idea:

And guys don't forget...when you say you are 100% drug free- technically this means you don't drink any alcohol too! :no_no: Alcohol is a drug too ya know. :thumbsdown:

Man, you guys make it seem like we are a bunch of a$$holes that shoot up on heroin and do really bad things in camp. :idea::laughoff:

Are we that bad??? :dunno: :no_no: :think:

holy cow, someone saw me shooting the heroin huh? thought I was keeping it on the DL!!! :flipoff::idiot::thumb::thumbsdown::rockon::hello:

just kidding, Im drug free, with the exception of LOTS & LOTS OF ALCOHOL!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

Man, you guys make it seem like we are a bunch of a$$holes that shoot up on heroin and do really bad things in camp. :hello::flipoff:

Are we that bad??? :idiot::thumbsdown::rockon:

Ok AZZ bites I made no mention of your camp nor did I infer that you did drugs in your camp. Since it's none of my business anyway(unless your messed up and run me over) I was just letting Scott know that we are a family camp and pretty easy going.

I have camped near the DDR camp on 2 occasions and after I put in my earplugs I slept well. Just Kidding.!! I prefer to camp in our regular spot as well it's just easier (no getting stuck) and I like having the dust/noise and idiots away from us. I love coming to the DDR camp for a visit and will continue to do so unless because of my posts I get the boot! :thumb: :no_no:

Ok AZZ bites I made no mention of your camp nor did I infer that you did drugs in your camp. Since it's none of my business anyway(unless your messed up and run me over) I was just letting Scott know that we are a family camp and pretty easy going.

I have camped near the DDR camp on 2 occasions and after I put in my earplugs I slept well. Just Kidding.!! I prefer to camp in our regular spot as well it's just easier (no getting stuck) and I like having the dust/noise and idiots away from us. I love coming to the DDR camp for a visit and will continue to do so unless because of my posts I get the boot! :no_no: :think:

:thumb::thumbsdown: It's all good Terry. It just sounded like we were being compared. :hello: I understand, however we aren't as loud as we were over the cleanup weekend EVERY weekend. :rockon::flipoff: We just like to have a little fun is all. You know you love it...that's why you always come over to our camp for your fix of night time DDR fun. :idiot:

:thumb::thumbsdown: It's all good Terry. It just sounded like we were being compared. :hello: I understand, however we aren't as loud as we were over the cleanup weekend EVERY weekend. :rockon::flipoff: We just like to have a little fun is all. You know you love it...that's why you always come over to our camp for your fix of night time DDR fun. :idiot:

Yeah clean up weekend was alittle much, lol

Satin was throwing cups of blood from the speakers to the outside of my trailer that weekend

Awesome :no_no:

for those that dont know what i mean,

Clean up weekend we were listening to music from a stereo system in my toy hauler.

I went in to change CD's (i put in TOOL)

Terry (YNOT) stood up from the fire to go to bed and told pete to try to keep it down alittle.

Right when he said that the new CD started and it was full blast.

I walked out of the toy hauler not aware it sounded terrible as Pete was running towards me.

He asked me do you hear that? I was like what are you talking about.

Pete said can't you hear that pointing to his Ears

I said no. Pete said it sounds like satin is throwing cups of blood out of your toy hauler.

turn it down.

it was funny as hell :thumbsdown:

Cool banner :thumbsdown:

I like it!

Night time action at Comp on a big weekend. You gotta love it. Maybe that guy with the toyhauler with the pole and mirror ball will be out there again? :rockon:

HA HA - I remember that thing!!!! I jumped on there one presidents day weekend! I was drunk a$$ hell. MY girlfreind and sister thought it would be funny if they would cut my pants inyo daisy dukes and I wore those on the pole and danced, man I was trashed!!!!!