HALLOWEEN

Don29palms

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there with wife, kids, and dog in tow on Thursday night. Probably somewhere along the back finger away from crowds so the daughter can practise shifting with a clutch. Maybe I'll bring the duck out for Pete to play with.

The DSD.com crew will be there at the normal spot. Should be around 15 campers in the group this trip.

OK, Malcolm....this time we are gonna find each other and say hi, ok? :laughoff::dolphin: I'll come over to your guys' camp and say hi. I still haven't met Bob! :D:undecided:

I will be there with wife, kids, and dog in tow on Thursday night. Probably somewhere along the back finger away from crowds so the daughter can practise shifting with a clutch. Maybe I'll bring the duck out for Pete to play with.

:dolphin: :no_no: :slap:

ill be out saturday morning probably somewhere my kids can ride around without any major crowding i hear that they do a trick or treat in the evening for kids? i went for my first rail ride this past weekend in my buddies mid travel vw with a turbo a couple of trips up comp and a few other places very nice. now maybe i can beg don for a ride in a long travel and hook up with pete for a mini rail ride pleasssssssssssssssse. does anyone know if suspension unlimited will be out there giving rides i would like a sample of a few different rails.

ill be out saturday morning probably somewhere my kids can ride around without any major crowding i hear that they do a trick or treat in the evening for kids? i went for my first rail ride this past weekend in my buddies mid travel vw with a turbo a couple of trips up comp and a few other places very nice. now maybe i can beg don for a ride in a long travel and hook up with pete for a mini rail ride pleasssssssssssssssse. does anyone know if suspension unlimited will be out there giving rides i would like a sample of a few different rails.

You got it Rich. No prob. :undecided:

And I think Cathi @ SU told me last that they will be out sometime in January, but I could be wrong. PM her to make sure...glam_mom is her name on here. :D

We'll be out there also. sounds like everyone is camping in seperate places, maybe everyone can pick a time to meet and go for another ride.(maybe even make it to the northpole this time) Kirk I'll be pulling in sometime friday evening I'll look for you. Hey thanks for hangin out with us on sunday that was alot of fun your family is great, and thanks to everyone else last weekend that has to be the best trip to Dumont I've had. Word on the street (or word from the teacher) is Mutha b*tch's is not going over to well in school like it does in the dunes oh well...Thanks again to everyone and see you all real soon :undecided:

We'll be out there also. sounds like everyone is camping in seperate places, maybe everyone can pick a time to meet and go for another ride.(maybe even make it to the northpole this time) Kirk I'll be pulling in sometime friday evening I'll look for you. Hey thanks for hangin out with us on sunday that was alot of fun your family is great, and thanks to everyone else last weekend that has to be the best trip to Dumont I've had. Word on the street (or word from the teacher) is Mutha b*tch's is not going over to well in school like it does in the dunes oh well...Thanks again to everyone and see you all real soon :undecided:

Mike, you are more than welcome to camp with us again and anytime in the future. This goes for everyone else too. We had a blast with you guys and look forward to some more good times. :laughoff: Just PM me and I will give you directions to where we should be along the finger dune. It's not too far from where we were last weekend. :dolphin:

You got it Pete. If you don't find us, we'll find you.

ok, sounds good :dolphin:

Change of plans. 3 of our friends want to stay by the cliffs....so we'll probably be with DDR.......on the outer circle.

Cool :D We'll save you a spot on the "inner circle" if you want, Gerald. :barf: What day are you getting there? Do you know where we'll be? Along the last finger somewhere around here...

post-3-1160519568.jpg

I will be out there camping with my usual crowd. I might come by and say hi but I dont know anyone. I can see me now stopping by and saying hi my name is Bumpint and I am on your forum, I'd feel totally weird and uncomfortable.

Not sure if i will be there or not.

:blury:

wwwwwwhat? :slap:

I will be out there camping with my usual crowd. I might come by and say hi but I dont know anyone. I can see me now stopping by and saying hi my name is Bumpint and I am on your forum, I'd feel totally weird and uncomfortable.

If you feel wierd cause you don't know anyone, just ask for me. I'll say hi and introduce you to the peeps in the DDR camp. :barf: It's been known to happen just about every dune trip since the board was created. "Hey where's Pete/ dunefreak? I'm so and so..."..."oh hey whats up...." :laughing: I guess it's my job as prez. :blury::hello::coocoo:

Cool :D We'll save you a spot on the "inner circle" if you want, Gerald. :barf: What day are you getting there? Do you know where we'll be? Along the last finger somewhere around here...

post-3-1160519568.jpg

Wow, that kinda looks about where we camp at... The first right off the main dirt road and past the second poopdeck lol.. is that about the same area as ur usual spot? if so I think we might have been camping right behind yall last weekend... we camped with a couple of motorhomes and a big toybox that had "best muffler" stickers on it