HALLOWEEN

Don29palms

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are planning on coming out as well.. Pete, do you mind if we hang with the group?

Are you sure your coach will make it close to the second finger without gettin stuck? It gets kinda soft near the finger where we camp on holiday weekends. :laughoff: Otherwise, :laughoff::laughoff:

Are you sure your coach will make it close to the second finger without gettin stuck? It gets kinda soft near the finger where we camp on holiday weekends. :laughoff: Otherwise, :laughoff::laughoff:

Hmmm.. Good question. That could be a problem unless there are some good 4x4's.. I can air way down but that may still be an issue. I was wondering about that when I saw the map you posted earlier in the thread. Last time I went to Pismo, I had 2 4x4'x pull me way back into the dunes but I may need to find another group who plans on camping in a more RV friendly area..

Hmmm.. Good question. That could be a problem unless there are some good 4x4's.. I can air way down but that may still be an issue. I was wondering about that when I saw the map you posted earlier in the thread. Last time I went to Pismo, I had 2 4x4'x pull me way back into the dunes but I may need to find another group who plans on camping in a more RV friendly area..

I remember your story about your Pismo incident :laughoff: . That's why I mentioned it about the soft sand.

halloween06.JPG

Cool banner :beercheers:

I like it!

Night time action at Comp on a big weekend. You gotta love it. Maybe that guy with the toyhauler with the pole and mirror ball will be out there again? :drinkbeer:

Edited by Don29palms

OK, we now have an official Halloween banner I made up. :D :dunce:

Don, I'll add it to your post in the beginning of this thread. :loser:

I can't wait for some night time fun at comp! :thumb: :shocked2: :dunno:

halloween06.JPG

Nice Banner Pete!!! :drinkbeer: Ill be out for the day,if im lucky ill be able to stick around for the night fun too :thumbsdown:

Edited by Sand_YFZ

Is there going to be a DDR ride for those of us who are parking in different locations? Time/place to meet? I am going to bring the manx. It hasnt been out in over 2 years!

Let's start a thread for it. :D I'd say just meet up at our camp if you guys want. It's usually easiest that way. In the past we have met up at the bottom of the big face hill on the left, but on big weekends when you get over there you don't know who is there from DDR and who is just hanging out and riding. :drinkbeer: I'll start a thread for it. :thumbsdown: