HALLOWEEN

Don29palms

I might come by and say hi but I dont know anyone. I can see me now stopping by and saying hi my name is Bumpint and I am on your forum, I'd feel totally weird and uncomfortable.

Last weekend was my first time out with these clowns. Don't be intimidated by em. Coolest bunch of people I have ever met :barf: . Just watch out for Dons coyote he hides in his shirt! :laughing:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that kinda looks about where we camp at... The first right off the main dirt road and past the second poopdeck lol.. is that about the same area as ur usual spot? if so I think we might have been camping right behind yall last weekend... we camped with a couple of motorhomes and a big toybox that had "best muffler" stickers on it

Well, last weekend we were just before crapper #6 with a big ol circle. I think I saw that toyhauler with the Best Muffler sticker. I think that was the camp just over a bit towards the finger from us.

Last weekend was my first time out with these clowns. Don't be intimidated by em. Coolest bunch of people I have ever met :barf: . Just watch out for Dons coyote he hides in his shirt! :coocoo:

:laughing: It was great meeting you guys too, Jeff. You're a bunch of of cool cats yourselves. :blury:

hi new to ddr but we will be in front of super bowl

welcome to DDR :D

Cool :D We'll save you a spot on the "inner circle" if you want, Gerald. :barf: What day are you getting there? Do you know where we'll be? Along the last finger somewhere around here...

We're planning on leaving Thurs after work. I might take off at noon and get an early start. :laughing:

Looks like you're planning on the same spot that you had on Pres day......when the big gay balloon went down. :coocoo: Whatever happened to that thing? That made it real easy to find camp!!

We're planning on leaving Thurs after work. I might take off at noon and get an early start. :hello:

Looks like you're planning on the same spot that you had on Pres day......when the big gay balloon went down. :cry: Whatever happened to that thing? That made it real easy to find camp!!

Yep, that's the spot. :slap:

The blower motor went out and we tried replacing the motor but it was the wrong rpm motor. :coocoo: I don't know if the big gay balloon will see the sand again. :blury: That thing is a pain in the a$$. Anyone wanna volunteer to take it out and be in charge of it? :blury: I'm over it. :barf: I have enough crap to bring out as it is. :blury::laughing:

ill be out saturday morning probably somewhere my kids can ride around without any major crowding i hear that they do a trick or treat in the evening for kids? i went for my first rail ride this past weekend in my buddies mid travel vw with a turbo a couple of trips up comp and a few other places very nice. now maybe i can beg don for a ride in a long travel and hook up with pete for a mini rail ride pleasssssssssssssssse. does anyone know if suspension unlimited will be out there giving rides i would like a sample of a few different rails.

Suspensions Unlimited is gonna be out at Glamis for the weekend.... but find me and i'll give you a ride in my new SU buggy....

DSC01686.jpg

YEP, it was gay as hell, but funny! :thumb::laughoff::laughoff:

abedf93e.jpg

BIG GAY BALLON SOBE BOMB? Like put a SOBE bomb INSIDE it? :think::hello::laughoff:

BIG GAY BALLOON RULES!!!

But seriously, I'm talking Hiroshima on that thing. Fill it up with gas, poke a hole with your homemade poker, and light it up. They might see that blast from the moon. :think::thumb:

Pete that was the trailer i pointed out.. Thought maybe it was someone from the group... had a big a$$ Best Muffler Shop sticker on it... i was like Who da hell is this cat!!

lol, thats my husbands boss's toy hauler. We met up with them and had a few people who usually camp with us along as well. It gets to be one big party...

IM IN!!!! i cant wait!!!

does anyone have the gps location to were ddr camps... i know its the finger but i just wanna turn on the gps and locate right there... since it will just be me, my tent, truck, and quad... ill just need a small little gap...

IM IN!!!! i cant wait!!!

does anyone have the gps location to were ddr camps... i know its the finger but i just wanna turn on the gps and locate right there... since it will just be me, my tent, truck, and quad... ill just need a small little gap...

No we dont have gps coordinates of our camp. We aren't high tech like that. :laughing::shake: We won't be having any huge DDR camp like the DDR trips, but you are welcome to camp with the group (some of DDR) that we will have. Most of the peeps from the site are camping in their normal holiday weekend spots from what I have gathered. :dolphin:

I think that we are going to make it, cant wait to see the fam. With any luck i will have the car done in time.

Look's like the circle is goning to be big. :laughoff::headbang1:

Actually it will be moderate size from what I can see so far, but nothing crazier than any past trips, Ross. Either way, good times ahead! :headbang1:

me and the wife will be out there. we will be heading out with ocean03 as usual. last weekend was our first weekend camping by crapper #6. i think we will be camping there from now on. we will be hanging a little more with ddr this trip, besides just bumming wood and putting sandy weiners on passed out faces.

me and the wife will be out there. we will be heading out with ocean03 as usual. last weekend was our first weekend camping by crapper #6. i think we will be camping there from now on. we will be hanging a little more with ddr this trip, besides just bumming wood and putting sandy weiners on passed out faces.

It's all good, Chuck. You guys can camp over with us if you want. It's not too far from that spot that we were at last weekend. :headbang1:

It's all good, Chuck. You guys can camp over with us if you want. It's not too far from that spot that we were at last weekend. :headbang1:

you got it pete. we will be rolling in friday night sometime. i will just use the mushroom clouds to guide my way.