Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I'd say it has officially become a tradition. They work out great every time. :beercheers::boxer:

It seems a bunch of DDR are camping in their normal spots for Halloween, but that doesn't mean they can't cruise over to where we are camping with something to add to the potluck and hang out for some good grubbin and night time fun. :boxer:

Let's do it! :D Post up what you can bring.

I'll bring the corn on the cob and Hawaiian rolls. :drinkbeer:

Posted

I'm bringing a Halloween cake of course. :beercheers:

( I know I'm forgetting something? :drinkbeer: )

Here's an idea though:

If you're not going to come to the potluck, Don't offer to bring something.

Posted

I'd say it has officially become a tradition. They work out great every time. :beercheers::boxer:

It seems a bunch of DDR are camping in their normal spots for Halloween, but that doesn't mean they can't cruise over to where we are camping with something to add to the potluck and hang out for some good grubbin and night time fun. :boxer:

Let's do it! :D Post up what you can bring.

I'll bring the corn on the cob and Hawaiian rolls. :drinkbeer:

'You know they call corn-on-the-cob "corn-on-the-cob," but that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn," and call every other version "corn-off-the-cob." It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call it "Mitch," then reattach it and call me "Mitch-all-together." '

Totally off the topic, I'm sorry, but you left it wide open!!!

Okay, kids, back to the Potluck......

Posted

Here's an idea though:

If you're not going to come to the potluck, Don't offer to bring something.

Well if they wouldn't be coming, how would they get it there then? :boxer: Why do you say this Don? It seems just about everyone who said they were bringing something last potluck showed up with what they said they were. Even if they don't, we ALWAYS have way too much food. :drinkbeer: I'm not worried about it. :beercheers:

Posted

'You know they call corn-on-the-cob "corn-on-the-cob," but that's how it comes out of the ground, man. They should call that "corn," and call every other version "corn-off-the-cob." It's not like if you cut off my arm you would call it "Mitch," then reattach it and call me "Mitch-all-together." '

Totally off the topic, I'm sorry, but you left it wide open!!!

Okay, kids, back to the Potluck......

:beercheers::drinkbeer: I know, I think of that joke EVERY time corn-on-the-cob comes up in conversation.

ok....I'll be bringing corn-all-together. yyyyyyeah :boxer:

Posted

I'm in for burgers and a side dish(tater salad).

And they call him.................................................Tater Salad :thumbsdown:

His boy is............................................................Tater Tot :drinkbeer:

Posted (edited)

If I can get to the camp site, I'll chip in! No punn intended. :thumbsdown:

Count us in... Even if you guys cant tow the rig in, we got the rail and will commute! How about chile??

Edited by scott
Posted

If I can get to the camp site, I'll chip in! No punn intended. :drinkbeer:

Count us in... Even if you guys cant tow the rig in, we got the rail and will commute! How about chile??

Chile sounds good, Scott. I doubt anyone will wanna disconnect their toyhauler from their truck just to tow you into camp, but you could just camp somewhere nearby and that should do. :thumbsdown: What do ya think?

Posted

Chile sounds good, Scott. I doubt anyone will wanna disconnect their toyhauler from their truck just to tow you into camp, but you could just camp somewhere nearby and that should do. :thumbsdown: What do ya think?

That was pretty much my plan.. Make a run for it and get as close as possible.. :drinkbeer:

Are you going to be on the other side of the last finder or on the parking lot side of the last finger by the woops on the way to comp?

Posted

I'll bring some more Carne Asada and tortilla's again, and a big bowl of G for chips and such, you all will like it....

Semper Fi, Woody

Posted

Before this thread gets too long, let's get a list going. If you want to add to it, please just copy and paste the list and add to it in your post. :thumb:

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks :thumb: (adult beverage)

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

Posted

Is anyone else bringing a grill this time besides me? :freakin_nuts: :chev_bowtie:

Where's the rest of the crew? Are there only 8 of us eating? :laughoff::laughoff: :freakin_nuts:

Posted

Pete I will have a grill. I can bring burgers and buns again. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste and add... :chev_bowtie: :freakin_nuts:

Posted

suggestions?

i will not have any time to make something. but i will have to shop on my way out late friday night what are we in need of??

It's a potluck. Just bring anything. :laughoff: It doesn't have to be pre-made. How bout a fruit or veggie thing?

Pete I will have a grill. I can bring burgers and buns again. Sorry I don't know how to copy, paste and add... :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

:laughoff: highlight, right click, copy, paste.... come on! :laughoff: :chev_bowtie:

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

cmyfirepole: veggie tray

sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

cmyfirepole: veggie tray

sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray

vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food)

Posted

Don29Palms: cake

dunefreak: corn on the cob, hawaiian rolls. grill

JoeDuner: burgers and tater salad

Scott: chille

justintime: RockStar drinks, chips

wsky70: carne asade, tortillas, a bowl of guac.

mike156: marinated chicken, chips&dip, and ship wrecks (adult beverage)

sincity_blondie: napkins, plates, utensils (im taking the easy route this time)

wingnut: burgers and buns, grill

cmyfirepole: veggie tray

sandblaster (Mrs. cmyfirepole): fruit tray

vegas stlye: appetizers (you know the food you eat before you eat the food)

sanddunesaddict: Hoffy dogs and buns

Posted

:freakin_nuts: Cool, sounds like enough food to get fat AND maybe have enough left over for another food fight. :chev_bowtie: :freakin_nuts:

Ill avoid the chocolate cake this food fight!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::idiot::rules:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...