bad news

RAGDOLL MX

well i dont want to sound like a "Disgruntled Employee" but its gonna sound that way. as i recall saying before thank you for all of you that came to the store to get your gear. Well i was able to get all DDR Members a simple 10% discount so that all of you could try to support local shops instead of going on line. well here is my message to all of you. well the parts manager decided to recend that offer, (apparently it came off the top of her check) I fought it untill they threatened me with my job. so I couldnt pursue the matter any further. their excuse was...that "DDR is just a website, they are not real riders, they are not a real 'Group' " so there went the discount.

then about a week later i picked up "KensColors" tires that he had already ordered and payed for, i brought them to his house, (he does live across the street from my brother in law) so i had someone pick them up in the computer and print a receipt and then i brought them to Ken. (apparently i was accused of stealing them, until i had to prove my innosence).

i was treated rather rudly by their so called expert parts manager and asst manager on a daily basis, so i dont feel that i need to be treated that way. after all i sold more a month for the last 3 months than anyone. but that is ok. on that note, iam very opinionated, so if your feelings are hurt easily or you get butt hurt easy...dont ask.

the company has a 40% + mark up on all parts, refuse to give a rider or racer any discount, no matter how much you spend, they are all in it for themselves. the company gets pretty much free shipping due to the fact that they have almost 30 stores, yet they charge shipping on everything, so once again they are making more and more money for themselves. they purposly cheat everyone, there are only about 2 guys in parts that actually know what they are doing, and that dosent say much.

I was told this morning that my services were no longer needed.....not due to lack of performance, but due to "Sarcasim".....yes my snide comments is what pissed them off. i knew it was coming, so i had already lined up my old job doing ATV Tours. today was my last day no matter what.

Iam not doing this to be spite full.....ok maybe a bit....but the main reason for this was due to what the assistant manager actually told me..

Hoz: "no one gets a discount, not even your DDR Guys"

Me: "why?"

Hoz: " because we own everystore there is....we can charge what we want.....where else are they all gonna go?"

Me:......"Duhhhhh welcome to 2006 there is the internet ya know"

Hoz: " Dosent matter, they will get tired of it and come here, people are lazy and they wont want to wait, and they wont go out of town"

Me: (thinking)...uh huh....wait till i get a keyboard in front of me...."ok sure Hoz, whatever you say"

these coporations dont care about the sport, your loyalty, or your love of the ride...all they care about is your money that they will suck from your wallet, they dont care about how much you spend, or who you are...just ask Bill Plise, bought over 100K in motorcyles in one year......so to sume it up...i left the company today, iam going back to do ATV Tours. take this as a warning to all who shop there.

DONT SUPPORT AZ MOTORSPORTS GROUP

also known as:

Ride Now Powersports

Las Vegas Motorsports

World Motorcycles

Motorcycle City

they are all owned by the same coporate company, i have seen first hand

Damn thats pretty sh!tty to treat an employee that way, I had a bad image of the sahara store anyway even though it had new owners I bought a banshee new from them in 98 paid cash and they would even throw in a tie down!! they charged full pop for th etie down...thats when it was sports west...well good luck with the new job man!!

thanks ORR,

btw, i talked to darrin at cycle shop on flamingo and durango, they will be more than happy to handle anyones buisness. and pete maybe even become a supporting vendor.

the shops i would reccomend:

Sams Cycle Supply (Rancho & Jones) Sam/ Jaime / Meg / or Waffle

The Cycle Shop (Flamingo & Durango) Darrin/ Jorje / Steve

Racer X (Sahara $ Rainbow) ....Mike

thanks ORR,

btw, i talked to darrin at cycle shop on flamingo and durango, they will be more than happy to handle anyones buisness. and pete maybe even become a supporting vendor.

I might add one and that is National Cycle supply on W. Charleston

They are also major contributors for the FoDD clean up at Dumont.

As for the other shops you were employed with I have said for years that I refuse to do business with them. I get pissed everytime i even drive by their store in Henderson. Internet parts rock! try

http://www.powerpartsplus.com/ they give an additional 10% if you order via net plus their cheaper than anybody else.

As for your job loss I am truly sorry to hear that i never like to see that happen but the old saying "When one door closes another door opens up!"

thanks ORR,

Yea i mostly used sams on rancho..good place :thumbsdown:

Sorry to hear that, Cole. It's exact reasons like those why I don't shop at most shops & dealerships in town. They seem to have a pretty sh*tty attitude and outlook on the customer service. I will go out of my way and yes, even inconvienance myself, to NOT shop at these places. You are right with saying they(us) will just shop online. That is what I do already. It was nice to know that you were able to hook us up while you could and we appeciate what you did for DDR while you were able to. Thanks for sticking up for us. I don't know what else they want us to do to prove we are an "official group" of riders instead of just a website, but it doesn't matter what they think or believe. :dunno: In the beginning DDR was only a website, but it has grown into a rather large GROUP of riders. If they don't want our business, well then screw em. I'll just order my Yamaha sh*t online through BikeBandit and my aftermarket stuff from RockyMountain like I am already used to doing. I am with Terry about the other Yamaha dealers in town. I have had some really bad dealings with them and refuse to go in there even for a bottle of oil. :drinkbeer:

Again, thanks to you Cole for your hard work and dedication to DDR.

We're glad to have dedicated members like yourself who are glad to be part of a GROUP. :thumbsdown:

Good luck with the job. In time, you'll land one that fits you perfectly. You are a good guy. :shocked2:

thank you all for your support, an email would be nice to send...nothing like a good verbal lashing, but "its about as usefull as boobies on my back", so no worries there, their website is www.ridenow.com

if you really want to send them a nasty gram.

oh well, fook em

This group has over 1000 members which mostly live in the Las Vegas area. If they don't want the buisness I'm sure somebody out there does. As far as buying bikes out of state, if you can drive a few hours and save a few hundred or more why not? ( Or should that be YNOT? :D )

CALL ME LAZY...........WHATEVER, I CALL IT SMART!!! I GET EVERYTHING ONLINE. HELL ITS DELIVERED TO MY DOOR. :dunno: F- THE LOCAL STORES. I GO TO ROCKYMOUNTAINATV.COM. :thumbsdown: THE GOOD THING IS COLE, YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE BALLS TO STAND UP AND SAY SOMETHING...FOR THAT I RESPECT YOU. :drinkbeer: MOST PEOPLE ARE LIKE SHEEP...THEY WANT TO BE LEAD. F- THAT JUMP OFF THE TRAIL, AND BLAZE YOUR OWN PATH!!! :dunce: :shocked2:

So I called Cole about 9 am this morning to tell him I was bringing the whole set of tires (that I purchased from cole) down to have them mounted on my old rims. Coles tells me " I should be here" :drinkbeer: :shocked2: :dunno: I told him I would see him about 10. Well of course Cole was persona non grata. They told me it would be 10 bucks a tire and maybe I could pick them up today :thumbsdown: I was like sh*t I thought they were supposed to mount them for me for free since I bought them there :dunce: I walked to the back shop and saw 4 lazy a$$es doing nothing while 1 guy worked, I thought about going and offering one of the lazy boys ten bucks so maybe he would do it faster.......but I could not get his attention away from his important phone call while lounging on the forklift. that's when I got pissed off. I went in talked to the parts chick helping me and she said they would take 10 bucks off the bill (the 40 frickin bucks to mount tires) but that was all. reason???? because I brought my old tires in , not the whole quad, that's right they would mount the new tires for me for free if they were on my quad???? but since I saved them the work of taking them off and putting them back on quad it was gonna cost me 40 but with a discount, 30 to do the job. That's when I very pleasantly (really) asked to talk to the manager. I nicely asked her What part of above policy made any sense???? She explained. I said they were full of sh*t and that once again they were sending another customer away pissed off!!!!!! I put all of crap I was buying back on the counter and some manager walks up and said no no no! That policy is not for quads just street bikes????? He said we will have tires done in an hour or so at no charge.....so ate lunch at hooters picked up tires and changed every oil or lubricant in the whole quad!!!!!!! Yea! and I put my suspension back together with grade 8 bolts. So in the end my sh*tty day at Ride Now Motor Sports turned out OK so I am slightly optimistic that the "factory" stores might suck less. Oh...... I am ready to ride. Tomorrow is only a few hours away!!

So I called Cole about 9 am this morning to tell him I was bringing the whole set of tires (that I purchased from cole) down to have them mounted on my old rims. Coles tells me " I should be here" :drinkbeer: :shocked2: :dunno: I told him I would see him about 10. Well of course Cole was persona non grata. They told me it would be 10 bucks a tire and maybe I could pick them up today :thumbsdown: I was like sh*t I thought they were supposed to mount them for me for free since I bought them there :dunce: I walked to the back shop and saw 4 lazy a$$es doing nothing while 1 guy worked, I thought about going and offering one of the lazy boys ten bucks so maybe he would do it faster.......but I could not get his attention away from his important phone call while lounging on the forklift. that's when I got pissed off. I went in talked to the parts chick helping me and she said they would take 10 bucks off the bill (the 40 frickin bucks to mount tires) but that was all. reason???? because I brought my old tires in , not the whole quad, that's right they would mount the new tires for me for free if they were on my quad???? but since I saved them the work of taking them off and putting them back on quad it was gonna cost me 40 but with a discount, 30 to do the job. That's when I very pleasantly (really) asked to talk to the manager. I nicely asked her What part of above policy made any sense???? She explained. I said they were full of sh*t and that once again they were sending another customer away pissed off!!!!!! I put all of crap I was buying back on the counter and some manager walks up and said no no no! That policy is not for quads just street bikes????? He said we will have tires done in an hour or so at no charge.....so ate lunch at hooters picked up tires and changed every oil or lubricant in the whole quad!!!!!!! Yea! and I put my suspension back together with grade 8 bolts. So in the end my sh*tty day at Ride Now Motor Sports turned out OK so I am slightly optimistic that the "factory" stores might suck less. Oh...... I am ready to ride. Tomorrow is only a few hours away!!

you lost me...for/or against???? :thumb:

Since RideNow has decided to screw everyone... For you locals i will make you a deal.. A few of you know now that I am currently working for Thumpertalk.com As well as my regular job.. I will get you COST + 10% on any order you pick up in house... and if your in henderson ill even deliver for you.. :D This is not a DDR special as its a DEAL FOR ALL LOCALS regardless of race, religion, skill level, or group or no group. IF YOU ARE LOCAL you will get COST + 10 and i will see to it that you get treated with the ut most respect from our staff.. Thumpertalk.com is not very Corporate so to speak so having the owner in the office right next to who who rides more than he cares about how his ride looks is a cool thing...

Dont worry Just because the name says THUMPER in it doesnt mean i cant get parts for all you two stroke guys... I CAN also get OEM parts as well and have everything delivered right here to our warehouse!

For you out of towners.. Im working on a sweet deal for you guys too.. :D stay tuned... I dont plan on leaving TT and they dont plan on getting rid of me any time soon.. so give me a call either myself, Luke, or rocky will get you taken care of..

1-866-6-shop-tt

WoW!!! What Jerks!!! Good for you to do that. Not many people would have done what you did in a situation like that. Mad Props! :thumbsdown:

My husband spends lots of money at those places!! He was telling me that there was one of those stores that keep on trying to rip him off. I think he now goes to ATV cycle sports or something like that, they are really nice to him and give him good deals. They are also a clint of mine at work. Has anybody had any problems with atv cycle?

:angry2: Hi, kind of new to the site but not new with dealing with (R*$e N@w) The wife and I have purchased 2 500 Preditors (05) 1 90 Preditor (06) and 1 700 XP Ranger (06) in the last two years and yesterday purchased 1 (06) Rhino and 1 (07) YFZ 450. Would have shopped elsewhere (out of town) if I had read this first. :rant: Dealing with them in the past was not to bad :thumb: but the :flipoff::flipoff: additude of today is not acceptable. Service sucks, Sales no deals (the next guy will pay that price) and if they have to order the part(s) (most cases any way) why should any one support them when you can just use the internet and order them yourself. Cole, sorry that you had to find new employement but you are a better man for it, :driver: This site and all who belong :thumb::dunno::thumb: hope to meet some of you during the Holloween weekend.