Jandrews1244 Posted October 29, 2015 Posted October 29, 2015 How many people are going for thanksgiving? Quote
yfz350guy Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 Gotta start the thread some time. I hope I can make it. Not 100% though. Quote
nas6car Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 planning on it but just landed big job, im going to work my butt off to try and keep Dumont tradition Quote
santos2011 Posted October 30, 2015 Posted October 30, 2015 Wanted to make glamis if not xount me in Quote
sand chick Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 GTP Off Road will be out on Vendor Row. Feel free to bring Mike and I a plate of thanksgiving dinner I have no time to make our own working the booth It was an awesome surprise and greatly appreciated last year when some generous peeps brought us some turkey dinner with all the trimmings! Quote
santos2011 Posted November 3, 2015 Posted November 3, 2015 Trying to do glamis if it dont happen we will be back a dumont Quote
Johnny Cashman Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 Home Sweet Home! Wednesday to Sunday!!!! 1 Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted November 5, 2015 Posted November 5, 2015 Thanksgiving anywhere but Dumont would be weird! Wednesday morning - Sunday Sent from the dune in front of you Quote
yfz350guy Posted November 6, 2015 Posted November 6, 2015 Might be missing this one, my buddies and I are starting to form a 24 hour of lemons race team. Probably be busy working on our plan. If not I'll day trip it. Quote
raptor_man08 Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Been every year for 10 years now. Won't miss it. We will be there from the 21st thru 28th.... Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Still trying to figure out if I'm going to make it out for T-Day. Last year was pretty fun bringing my mom and sister out. I think they wanna go back so we'll see. Quote
fstteddy Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Hey dune freak. Any dates or plans for the buggy round up this year ? Wanna try and make it this year as long as everything holds together for thanksgiving. Quote
jalper Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 might be heading out Monday, I was told some of the group might even go on Saturday, and stay the 7 days Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 @fstteddy, check the general chat section there's a thread on it. But the dates are December 11-13 Sent from the dune in front of you Quote
dunefreak Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 Hey dune freak. Any dates or plans for the buggy round up this year ? Wanna try and make it this year as long as everything holds together for thanksgiving. Dec 11-13th. Quote
BearsZX72 Posted November 9, 2015 Posted November 9, 2015 No Dumont for us, we are going dirt camping with my son-in-laws friends. Quote
Dan Agnew Posted November 14, 2015 Posted November 14, 2015 (edited) My wife and I are planning on going out, but the rest of our group had to bail due to work. Any groups open to letting a couple park with them? We're pretty laid back and go to bed early. We're quad riders. Edited November 14, 2015 by Dan Agnew Quote
Dan Agnew Posted November 14, 2015 Posted November 14, 2015 8 days and counting. .. I hope you aren't counting down to Thanksgiving or you're going to be there a week early... Quote
sandwarrior Posted November 14, 2015 Posted November 14, 2015 (edited) We will be there Sunday or Monday staying until the following Monday, camping rite above the pay station on the bluff, looking forward to seeing every one out there Edited November 16, 2015 by sandwarrior Quote
Chester9ll Posted November 18, 2015 Posted November 18, 2015 My wife and I will be there Monday evening or Tuesday morning. This is our first time riding out there. Does anyone have any advice on camping over Thanksgiving? Riding? Any info is appreciated. Thanks Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted November 18, 2015 Posted November 18, 2015 First time riding dunes or Dumont dunes? Sent from the dune in front of you Quote
Dan Agnew Posted November 20, 2015 Posted November 20, 2015 My wife and I will be there Monday evening or Tuesday morning. This is our first time riding out there. Does anyone have any advice on camping over Thanksgiving? Riding? Any info is appreciated. Thanks Be careful driving through sandy areas in your car/truck/Rv, especially if it's not four wheel drive. I pulled an RV out last year from a soft spot that he thought he could drive across. If it's your first time on dunes, always crest the top of a dune at an angle, not straight on. You never know what is (or isn't) on the other side of the dune you're going over. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.