HawaiianstyleLV Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 up at 2am getting ready gotta head to pahrump first to pick up my rv then out that way we'll be Quote
IrnBear Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 21 hours ago, dunefreak said: Even though your motor isn't done, shoot out there for the day or night on Saturday to say hi and hang out. You're right there in Pahrump right? While engine is in rebuild mode, I'm doing many upgrades to the rail. Looks like engine will be done this weekend My upgrades are almost done. Pulling POS engine and installing new engine this weekend Thanks again and have a great weekend :-) IrnBear Quote
dunefreak Posted December 9, 2016 Author Posted December 9, 2016 15 hours ago, GETSOME said: We are rolling in with one rig (guys trip), Motorhome with enclosed buggy trailer; should be there about 5:00 pm. Can't wait to meet you guys and have fun out there in the sand!!! I don't see ya yet. Are you here? 12 hours ago, Sandblower said: I'm out. Another year that I haven't been able to pull it off. bummed! Sorry to hear that, Paul. 11 hours ago, printerpat said: I want in! Hoping to camp with you all. You're in! Just pull up. You can't miss us. I think we're literally the only camp here. lol 10 hours ago, MohrPrf said: can't make it...gotta work.... Ahh bummer man. Quote
Strictly Stoopid Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Change of plans buggy is only firing on 3 cylinders, gonna try to get her running on all 4 this morning if not my trip may be canceled. or maybe just take our bikes. Quote
Buster Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 (edited) On the road heading your way. Should be there between 2:30 and 3:00. My rig is 75' 😜😜 Edited December 9, 2016 by Buster 1 Quote
Strictly Stoopid Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Got her up and running gonna be out there this evening. 1 Quote
Creepynewguy Posted December 9, 2016 Posted December 9, 2016 Well I was almost all loaded up and ready, on my way down the stairs I fell and I'm now at st rose with a broken leg........ so I won't be making it this year Quote
gbrsand Posted December 10, 2016 Posted December 10, 2016 3 hours ago, Creepynewguy said: Well I was almost all loaded up and ready, on my way down the stairs I fell and I'm now at st rose with a broken leg........ so I won't be making it this year That really sucks sorry to hear, hope you heal quickly Quote
gbrsand Posted December 10, 2016 Posted December 10, 2016 hope every one is having a great time wish we could have tried to get down but last night was company Christmas party had to work today and we live about 13 hrs away maybe next year Quote
White Rhino Posted December 10, 2016 Posted December 10, 2016 14 hours ago, Creepynewguy said: Well I was almost all loaded up and ready, on my way down the stairs I fell and I'm now at st rose with a broken leg........ so I won't be making it this year Oh wow dude. That sucks!!! Get healed up quick. Quote
Creepynewguy Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 Thanks guys I was really looking forward to meeting everyone instead I'm still here and got 2 screws a plate and rod in my right leg last night Quote
Sandjoker29 Posted December 11, 2016 Posted December 11, 2016 That sounds painful. Hope you heal quickly. Quote
gbrsand Posted December 12, 2016 Posted December 12, 2016 hope you recover soon, that sounds like no fun at all hurts clear up here in Oregon Quote
IrnBear Posted December 15, 2016 Posted December 15, 2016 On 12/9/2016 at 3:28 PM, Creepynewguy said: Question: did that break on the fall or did it break and cause the fall?? IrnBear Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.