4th Annual Buggy Roundup

dunefreak

Post up if you are in. 

buggy-roundup4.jpg.655874a473bf75e64ad6c

This is a group trip for all sandcar guys who want to camp together and run the dunes all weekend. It's a great way to meet other buggy guys and run together. Everyone from the site is invited to come out and join in on the fun. We just ask that any bikes or side x sides please stay in the back for safety reasons.

We'll be camped in C-6 on the grid map. 

buggy-roundup-camp-gridmap.png

Last year's camp

IMG_0977.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

. We just ask that any bikes or side x sides please stay in the back for safety reasons. 

More details to come...

This totally reminded me of the time on one of those really long epic runs when we had a more active clean up, we all met at the South Pole and went on a massive group ride... I some how, through the twists and turns, ended up on my quad in front of @Mike @ GTP OFF ROAD in the Trick car! I was terrified, and hoped I hadn't pissed him off that day :driver::shocked::laughing:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GO BIG OR GO HOME said:

cant wait Pete had a great time last year planning on being there this year

Excellent. We had with you guys. Make sure you leave your car in gear this time when we stop on a hill. hahaha Runaway buggy! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Long time duner and friends of this site as well as Dumont dunes, first time wanting to hook up and go for a ride. We usually try and find a good spot along the finger near restroom 6 as sometimes we have kids with us and are still learning to ride. This trip we a 40 ft. Motorhome with a rail trailer and a Truck with a 35 ft. travel trailer and have two 450r quads, Honda & Suzuki as well as a Ls2 powered Monster Sand Limo and well versed at keeping it safe and sane. 
  • How would we find the group and at what time does the group have rides and where do they generate from (South Pole)? 
  • We'll be out this weekend as well if anyone would like to hook up with us.

Thank you,

Rick Burnett

Edited by GETSOME

Hey what's up Rick. For buggy roundup we all camp together so it's easier to coordinate rides. We park across the road from bathroom 10 but just east of bathroom 6. I'll get a map and more details posted up soon. We'd love to have you join us!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, HawaiianstyleLV said:

Would love to try and make it out there to be able to meet up with everyone. Still getting used to this car though. :randog:

Come on out regardless. That's what the buggy roundup is all about. Getting to know each other and duning with other buggies of Dumont. 

• Like 1