Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
21 hours ago, dunefreak said:

 

Even though your motor isn't done, shoot out there for the day or night on Saturday to say hi and hang out. You're right there in Pahrump right?

While engine is in rebuild mode, I'm doing many upgrades to the rail.

Looks like engine will be done this weekend

My upgrades are almost done.

Pulling POS engine and installing new engine this weekend

 

Thanks again and have a great weekend :-)

 

IrnBear

Posted
15 hours ago, GETSOME said:

We are rolling in with one rig (guys trip), Motorhome with enclosed buggy trailer; should be there about 5:00 pm. Can't wait to meet you guys and have fun out there in the sand!!!:rockwoot:

 

I don't see ya yet. Are you here?

 

12 hours ago, Sandblower said:

I'm out.   Another year that I haven't been able to pull it off.  bummed!

 

Sorry to hear that, Paul. :(

 

 

11 hours ago, printerpat said:

I want in! Hoping to camp with you all.

 

 

You're in! Just pull up. You can't miss us. I think we're literally the only camp here. lol

 

 

10 hours ago, MohrPrf said:

can't make it...gotta work....:mad:

 

Ahh bummer man. 

Posted (edited)

On the road heading your way. Should be there between 2:30 and 3:00.  My rig is 75' 😜😜

Edited by Buster
  • Like 1
Posted
3 hours ago, Creepynewguy said:

Well I was almost all loaded up and ready, on my way down the stairs I fell and I'm now at st rose with a broken leg........ so I won't be making it this year

That really sucks sorry  to hear, hope you heal quickly

Posted

hope every one is having a great time wish we could have tried to get down but last night was company Christmas party  had to work today and we live about 13 hrs away 

maybe next year

Posted
14 hours ago, Creepynewguy said:

Well I was almost all loaded up and ready, on my way down the stairs I fell and I'm now at st rose with a broken leg........ so I won't be making it this year

Oh wow dude. That sucks!!! Get healed up quick. 

Posted
On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 3:28 PM, Creepynewguy said:

IMG_0577.JPG

Question:  did that break on the fall or did it break and cause the fall??

 

IrnBear

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...