Rhino rental on lake mead

lindernglamis

Maybe check out that place on Lake Mead. It's like right next to that new Boat dealer and Wendy's near the Fiesta. They always have quads and jet skis for rent, I would imagine they might have Rhinos or something of that nature. I think I recall seeing some out front of their place before too. :think:

So I went to that place dunefreak told me about and they want $350 per day for jrenting a rhino and $275 per day for a 450. I almost laughted at the lady, I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Completley overpriced. I can go rent an SUV w/ 4wheel drive for 3 days for less.

:chev_bowtie:

So I went to that place dunefreak told me about and they want $350 per day for jrenting a rhino and $275 per day for a 450. I almost laughted at the lady, I couldn't believe what she was telling me. Completley overpriced. I can go rent an SUV w/ 4wheel drive for 3 days for less.

:chev_bowtie:

10 Weekends of renting you can buy one :thumb:

:freakin_nuts:

Was it gold plated? Those prices are insane! Makes it almost impossible for normal blue collar people to rent them.

Yea if you actually get one from him -

I wanted to bring my girl out to logandale last year and ride a quad for the first time, so I contact him two weeks before for a reservation. I get a confirmed reservation via email from him, and I call him and ask do you want 50% down - I really want to bring my girl out and I want to make shure an automatic quad is avalible(Picked out the model and he confirmed it would be there for us). Email this guy five days before and check to make sure everything was good, and once again offer a deposit - He replies eveything is good, no money needed. It may sound like I was being a pain, but he didnt give me a good feeling. On the afternoon before we where going to pick it up, I call and talk to him about when should we be there to pick it up, and once again I offer a deposit - He says 8am and no money needed.

I show up at eight with my trailer and talk to his assistant, and he states that a larger group came in the night before and rented all of the atvs that morning and they needed everyone except one that my girl had to shift - so the autmatic was not avalible - and says take it or take a hike.

That GUY is a POOR (UN)BUSINESS MAN

:beerpint:

I have tried to do business with that place on a couple occasions, I finally gave up. I think all of their bikes, quads and others have like 14K gold postons or something, He's proud of what he sells and rents, alittle too proud :beerpint:

If you ever talk to anyone that has in the past or is running a rental biz for like PWC's or other toys,, they'll tell you people rent 'um and wreck 'um.

A bix like that has to be far more headaches than it's worth.

Unless ya make the bigh cash on repairs charged to the renter.

its only $69 a month to buy a rhino...hmmmmmmmm.

its only $69 a month to buy a rhino...hmmmmmmmm.

for the first year, which doesn't even take care of all the interest that accumulates. then, your payment jumps up to over 200 a month.

that yammy credit "deal" is really no deal at all, unless you are in a position to pay it all off in the first year.

The clown in bakersfield that rents rhinos thinks an aweful lot of his sheeit too. like 400 bucks a day to rent.

You ought to see the rental business @ pismo beach. when you rent, you sign a waiver that states that you break anything, you pay for it, through your credit card that you paid for the rental with.