rhino kings new car?

rhino king

Kenny, you are just as bad OR WORSE than Steveo with your whole "I'm getting a new car..how bout this one, or this one, or what about this one....look I am now buying this one now" COME ON!!!!! Just take Joe Duner's advice and get a damn rail that is perfect for you like all the one's he has been showing you! :rockwoot::headbang1:

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I havent heard a bad thing about the extreme cars. What chassis are you looking at, I know someone with a double throw down and its big barely fits into a weeekend warrior front wheel up on the wheel well, some people dont care about taking wheels on & off I have to take all 4 wheels off and put donuts on to get it in the trailer (becoming a big pain in the a$$ :headbang1: ) I'm hearing the new echo II is the $hit your a bigger man then me no-way could I wait a year for a car, they must have up their production it was a 19 month wait.

ya the echo 2,,i dont want to wait a year but thats one bad a$$ car!!!!

Kenny, you are just as bad OR WORSE than Steveo with your whole "I'm getting a new car..how bout this one, or this one, or what about this one....look I am now buying this one now" COME ON!!!!! Just take Joe Duner's advice and get a damn rail that is perfect for you like all the one's he has been showing you! :laughoff::laughoff:

well Pete first it's thongs then pink elephants and now being undecided sounds like a lot of estrogen to me me maybe Kenny is turning to the other side j/k :headbang1::laughoff::rockwoot::offtopic::laughoff:

Kenny, you are just as bad OR WORSE than Steveo with your whole "I'm getting a new car..how bout this one, or this one, or what about this one....look I am now buying this one now" COME ON!!!!! Just take Joe Duner's advice and get a damn rail that is perfect for you like all the one's he has been showing you! :laughoff::laughoff:

sorry im not spending 5 dollars??????????????????let me decide,,, not lets huury up and make a deal :headbang1::rockwoot: people can change there mind, thats why I posted this to get ddr`s take on a rail.......... not the prez oh come on deal!!! :offtopic: I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND BY FRIDAY AND BUY A RACE RHINO OR A TICKLE ME FKING ELMO DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also if i hadnt change my mind i would have had that su car with the echo motor,,but i had several comments on that motor,,thanks ddr peeps!!! now go spank it!!! :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king

sorry im not spending 5 dollars??????????????????let me decide,,, not lets huury up and make a deal :headbang1::rockwoot: people can change there mind, thats why I posted this to get ddr`s take on a rail.......... not the prez oh come on deal!!! :offtopic: I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND BY FRIDAY AND BUY A RACE RHINO OR A TICKLE ME FKING ELMO DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also if i hadnt change my mind i would have had that su car with the echo motor,,but i had several comments on that motor,,thanks ddr peeps!!! now go spank it!!! :laughoff:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

extreme sand cars biuld a nice car. the front end on the eyeballs is very similar. somthing alan at extreme isnt real happy about. However there a good car. eyeball has biult several lightbars for a few of the extreme cars so i have met a few of them being freinds with chris from eyeball. And they hang out at the eyeball camp alot . and i asked them questions because i almost bought an extreme car myself ( i didnt have your paetience lol ) eyeball could biuld mine quicker

the way you biuid it is your bussiness but i think your picking a solid frame anywase :headbang1:

p.s. get bypasses on all 4 corners what ever you do the ride is diffrent like day and night, one trip down sand hiway will convince you

Edited by barefoot bob

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

OH GEEEEZZZ! :laughoff::laughoff:

The only reason I said that, Kenny, was because you have told me 2-3 times now that you are DEFINITLEY buying "this car" or "that one" AFTER taking everyone's advice. YES, it IS alot of money and I would shop around alot too. It's just that a few people on here that really know what they are talking when it comes to rails have given you advice and you don't even seem to take it, except for the ecotec feedback.

You seem to be stuck on buying a brand new rail, is that the case? The way the sandrail market is right now it seems you'd get alot more car for the money if you bought one used.

What happened to the SU car w/ the Subie that you had on order already? :laughoff:

OH GEEEEZZZ! :laughoff::laughoff:

The only reason I said that, Kenny, was because you have told me 2-3 times now that you are DEFINITLEY buying "this car" or "that one" AFTER taking everyone's advice. YES, it IS alot of money and I would shop around alot too. It's just that a few people on here that really know what they are talking when it comes to rails have given you advice and you don't even seem to take it, except for the ecotec feedback.

You seem to be stuck on buying a brand new rail, is that the case? The way the sandrail market is right now it seems you'd get alot more car for the money if you bought one used.

What happened to the SU car w/ the Subie that you had on order already? :think:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way cool will it be done by New Years (Hell of a christmas present) :beercheers:

auctually we will have it at dumont next friday!!!! it was the one in the showroom and they did not get financed,,so walla ,,i have crushed velvet red beard seats,,light bar,4 brakes thank god,,,red scallop beadlocks,,sorry tim i couldnt keep my big mouth shut!!! :xmas_cool:

congrats :beercheers:

i talked to ya bout the white su car in our camp on tday. that one has 400hp 2.5 outback.

very nice car. last day out i whent for a ride with that car. it looked good duneing, and not to shabby up comp. your going to be haveing some fun with that bad boy :xmas_cool:

congrats :xmas_cool:

i talked to ya bout the white su car in our camp on tday. that one has 400hp 2.5 outback.

very nice car. last day out i whent for a ride with that car. it looked good duneing, and not to shabby up comp. your going to be haveing some fun with that bad boy :bawl:

cool I remember ya,,,hopefully we as a family will enjoy it!!!! see ya out there!!!,,did you get your car running!!! :beercheers:

Congrats bro!!!! Should be a super fun trip. That car should handle great and be fast. :xmas_cool: I wish I could be at thirsty thursday tonight to BS about it.

thanks joe its because of you guyz ,,,that im getting a rail,,,thats why my wife hates ya!!!J/k :beercheers::bawl: