rhino kings new car?

rhino king

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked:

ya no white they have a candy red that they can have ready before thanksgiving it will have light bar and head sets to!!! so i think i will be rolling in it,, that weekend but no big hills untill next yea :headbang1: r!!!!

post-238-1163209458.jpg

DO IT!...BUT NOT WHITE...WHAT POWERTRAIN?....DETAILS.....HOW ABOUT PINK FOR A RINO QUEEN... :headbang1::shocked: :gayboy:

350hp subaru motor mendeola2d/930 trans,,,no pink im changing colors on the rhino,,,silver main color,whit stars,pearl black,candy red,,and some orange but no pink,,jim

Edited by rhino king

EVERYBODY AND THERE SISTERS MOTHERS UNCLES FREINDS RETARDED BROTHERS AUNTS MOTHERS DISLEXIC UNCLES FREINDS NEIGHBOR HAS RED HOW TIRING IS THAT THE WHITE IS AWSOM YOU HAVE A NICE CANVIS FOR GRAPHIX JUST MY MEASLY 2 CENTS WORTH AND O YA YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH A SUBARU , OR A LS1. :D

PS NOT THAT RED IS UGLY JUST OVER USED.........................................

and s.u. is getting a rep for taking care of there customers.........

Edited by barefoot bob

EVERYBODY AND THERE SISTERS MOTHERS UNCLES FREINDS RETARDED BROTHERS AUNTS MOTHERS DISLEXIC UNCLES FREINDS NEIGHBOR HAS RED HOW TIRING IS THAT THE WHITE IS AWSOM YOU HAVE A NICE CANVIS FOR GRAPHIX JUST MY MEASLY 2 CENTS WORTH AND O YA YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH A SUBARU , OR A LS1. :D

PS NOT THAT RED IS UGLY JUST OVER USED.........................................

and s.u. is getting a rep for taking care of there customers.........

ya your right,,,just add graphics and wala :driver:

are they using the outback engine or a metric motors engine? btw...front brakes are very nice...do it. and what engine management is it, stinger? white looks good, i saw one last trip out and told my buddy how clean it looked. be different, i did and get compliments. i think you got good taste...

DSC01750.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

:laughing: