rhino kings new car?

rhino king

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Turnkey 450hp LS1 , 11k on pump gas :DDRrocks: , My buddy's Outback 450hp Suby, 16k on race gas.

thats y i didn't but an outback motor...mine retalailed fo 12k and puts out about 450hp...on an engine dyno and has better mapping on the engine management

thats y i didn't but an outback motor...mine retalailed fo 12k and puts out about 450hp...on an engine dyno and has better mapping on the engine management

hey john who did you buy yours from im lookin in to buying a new one i have 2.0 in my car thanks :driver: sorry :DDRrocks:

our ls2 was 14,000 runs pump gas 540 hp

Id like to see a subi in our Tank!!!!

Have you seen the commercial where the car spits the motor out?

turnkeys new 427 ls1 with a ken bell blower "suposedly" will do 700 on pump gas

im waiting to see if that is real :jester:

my old bill mitchell 454 small block did 600 flywheel on pump gas

Edited by barefoot bob

hey john who did you buy yours from im lookin in to buying a new one i have 2.0 in my car thanks :thumb: sorry :jester:

Metric Motors

We are located at:

480 N. 1000 W. Centerville, UT 84014

Right off of I-15

We can be reached by phone at:

(801) 295-6969

Toll free: (800) 795-6965

Fax: (801) 295-7032

Email: chrisc@metricmotors.org

super nice and very good product

If you talk to Chris ... tell him john from vegas said hi

turnkeys new 427 ls1 with a ken bell blower "suposedly" will do 700 on pump gas

im waiting to see if that is real :thumb:

my old bill mitchell 454 small block did 600 flywheel on pump gas

how reliable do you think that new turnkey motor will be, and how often will it need a rebuild? We were thinking about going with the redline ls7 with some work done to it when we ger our new car, 650hp and supposed to be really reliable.. :jester:

Metric Motors

We are located at:

480 N. 1000 W. Centerville, UT 84014

Right off of I-15

We can be reached by phone at:

(801) 295-6969

Toll free: (800) 795-6965

Fax: (801) 295-7032

Email: chrisc@metricmotors.org

super nice and very good product

If you talk to Chris ... tell him john from vegas said hi

thanks john :jester:

how reliable do you think that new turnkey motor will be, and how often will it need a rebuild? We were thinking about going with the redline ls7 with some work done to it when we ger our new car, 650hp and supposed to be really reliable.. :headbang1:

I have 2.5 seasons on my 450hp Turnkey LS1 with no problems(knock on wood :D ). I run it pretty hard and I have to say I'm impressed with the power output. I've heard alot of good things about Danzio www.DanZioperformance.com and FRE( Forrester Racing Engines) 408-949-4552 or 480-246-3421. You might want to check them out.

how reliable do you think that new turnkey motor will be, and how often will it need a rebuild? We were thinking about going with the redline ls7 with some work done to it when we ger our new car, 650hp and supposed to be really reliable.. :headbang1:

its a sleeved bored and stroked ls1 as i am told the ken bell blower is a 6lb blower its supposed to be more effective than the mec tec or whipple reliable i dunno its running its first season right now im watching to see how it does myself cause i might buy one next year and stick my current motor into a street car

sorry i posted that,,it was for chuckie so he could lookl at that!!!mine wont be ready to prez,,weekend it is a echo 2 same as this one but it will be white with candy red arms ,lightbars.and shocks my car also has bypass on it,,thank you all for staying with this thread,,i know i posted alot of cars but the end result will be the best for my family!! thanks to the 3 homos i mean the 3 amigos,,and pete,,and all of you !!!merry christmas,,and i cant wait,,this car is built for us the way we wanted,,,the red one in the picture was close,,but it had a men,, e trans in it so i did not want to rush a purchase just to have a car by new years!!! ok enough said,,keep looking i will have construction pics,,for you all,,thanks again!!! rhino up!!!!untill then!! :finger_smiley:

sorry i posted that,,it was for chuckie so he could lookl at that!!!mine wont be ready to prez,,weekend it is a echo 2 same as this one but it will be white with candy red arms ,lightbars.and shocks my car also has bypass on it,,thank you all for staying with this thread,,i know i posted alot of cars but the end result will be the best for my family!! thanks to the 3 homos i mean the 3 amigos,,and pete,,and all of you !!!merry christmas,,and i cant wait,,this car is built for us the way we wanted,,,the red one in the picture was close,,but it had a men,, e trans in it so i did not want to rush a purchase just to have a car by new years!!! ok enough said,,keep looking i will have construction pics,,for you all,,thanks again!!! rhino up!!!!untill then!! :chev_bowtie:

Psych!! :finger_smiley:

• 4 weeks later...