rhino kings new car?

rhino king

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they using the outback engine or a metric motors engine? btw...front brakes are very nice...do it. and what engine management is it, stinger? white looks good, i saw one last trip out and told my buddy how clean it looked. be different, i did and get compliments. i think you got good taste...

DSC01750.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

:laughing:

out back????? but it might be on the back burner since we found this car!!!! ill keep ya posted :drinkbeer:

the owner of that car is a super cool guy mike was at the Trick Racings weekend in Glamis and he went on a few rides with us!! The car seemed to ride really well and the car looks really clean!! :shocked2:

thank you all for your input and the people that called me and did not post!!!!I dont know what to do??I dont want to make a split decision on any purchase I want to do it right,,i will keep you posted thanks every one,,thats one thing good about ddr,,,your guyz inputs!!!!!!! :dunno: thank you

Edited by rhino king

You can't go wrong with the SU, Very lite awsome duning car. Go for a ride and if possible drive both, that will help in your decision. I wouldn't base it on looks and besides with some sweet graphics the white car will look awsome. Also the DD car won't fit in a toyhauler with paddles on it.

You can't go wrong with the SU, Very lite awsome duning car. Go for a ride and if possible drive both, that will help in your decision. I wouldn't base it on looks and besides with some sweet graphics the white car will look awsome. Also the DD car won't fit in a toyhauler with paddles on it.

true thanks for the imput,,,if you know me ive always done things twice like my rhino,my truck my marriage,im not going there :laughing: so i will take a ride in one first!!my kids luc :eatdrink021: kly were great the first time so im good there :laughing:

Edited by rhino king

true thanks for the imput,,,if you know me ive always done things twice like my rhino,my truck my marriage,im not going there :coocoo: so i will take a ride in one first!!my kids luc :eatdrink021: kly were great the first time so im good there :laughing:

So Kenny, you didn't go down there today to go pick it up? :laughoff:

BTW, Steveo has been trying to get a hold of you today. :laughing:

So Kenny, you didn't go down there today to go pick it up? :laughing:

BTW, Steveo has been trying to get a hold of you today. :eatdrink021:

cars to wide,,to much hassle getting it any where,,,ill call steveo ,,ive been at football since 4:30 untill now,,,thanks for reminding me!!!! kyle caught a game winning touchdown!!!!!! to go to the jr super bowl on saturday,,,,,,,man that kids good!!!! toot toot!!!!! :laughing:

Edited by rhino king

I have to be honest, I cant take it anymore.......The SU cars are definetely going to be fast, and dune great!!!! BUT, I have seen several of their cars broke at dumont, one was their demo car with a broken spindle....I think they will work quite well and they probably have the suspension dialed, the plroblem with that is you get comfortable with the car and it works so well you go through the woops to hard and hit jumps to hard for how light duty the car is built.. For example if you look at how the rear shock mounts to the cage, with no bracing, and 2 tabs holding the shock their, not only the shock but all the weight of the car and passengers are on that one point where the shocks mount. The other thing that scares me is how all the arms are attached to the chasis. There is no outside bracing on the bolts, there is alot of leverage on those bolts, in my opinion. The reason I bring this up is because I know how kenny drives and he says he is just going to cruise but in reality the car will definetely get driven..... The desert dynamics car will definetly be slower, not even a question, But in my opinion is built alot stronger....Im no engineer, so this is just my opinion........ Painterjoe, are you saying the dd car looks better?

post-263-1163605233.jpg

post-263-1163605305.jpg

Edited by chuckharrisjr