rhino kings new car?

rhino king

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he smoked that turbo 400 last trip out...BUT, that was after adding more power, bigger tires, and come to find out the trans guy that built it never put in the beefed up parts that he said he did. :rockwoot: So basically it was a stock turbo 400 holding up to 1000 hp. I know this probably sounds like :laughoff: to some, but it really is true. That car has some real hp, not Glamis hp. :laughoff:

see the truth comes out i never said they wouldnt hold i said they get iffy i got that from the guys at the dyno shop :laughoff:

and as far as fortin and albins :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: fortins break as easily as mendeola albins are ok but still very IFFY on the big power and the price is just plain flat stupid mendeola has the big sequential out to but everytime they make a claim it can only handle about 75% of it thats why i wont run 35s and im turning mine down

i have freinds all trying the new trannies fortins albins the bigger mendeola im waiting to see

and do you have any more pics of that sandrocketesq rail and specs looks interesting. when i said duneable im talking about low end idle ability heat slow rollin as well as high rollin i think mine cranked up will make to much heat it makes to much now . the turbos more forgiving but heat is always an issue .

Edited by barefoot bob

see the truth comes out i never said they wouldnt hold i said they get iffy i got that from the guys at the dyno shop :idiot:

and as far as fortin and albins :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: fortins break as easily as mendeola albins are ok but still very IFFY on the big power and the price is just plain flat stupid mendeola has the big sequential out to but everytime they make a claim it can only handle about 75% of it thats why i wont run 35s and im turning mine down

i have freinds all trying the new trannies fortins albins the bigger mendeola im waiting to see

and do you have any more pics of that sandrocketesq rail and specs looks interesting. when i said duneable im talking about low end idle ability heat slow rollin as well as high rollin i think mine cranked up will make to much heat it makes to much now . the turbos more forgiving but heat is always an issue .

First off, the trans was STOCK. Seems pretty stout holding up to 1000+ HP. If it had the parts in it that the guy said it would- it would have held up. His new motor will be putting out even more power and he'll be running the TH400.

Second- it is a V8Rail, not a Sandrocket :idiot::laughoff: I have some pics here of TRex the first day he took it out to the dunes.

Third- his car is duneable, and when I say duneable- doesn't overheat, has idle quality, power anywhere you need it, dunes and handles awesome, etc.

:rockwoot:

Have you seen his new car he's building? ----->click

V8Rail's website

Sorry RhinoKing :laughoff::laughoff:

wowa freak back up i didnt say anything other than turbo 400s get iffy over 1000 hp thats what the gents at westech told me , that doesnt mean they will or wont it all depends on how you treat your car

i said sand rocketesq meaning a sand rocket style of car i knew it wasnt a rocket perssonaly i like the rock

the link you sent is an aspirated ford did you send me the wrong pic ???

nm i found the turbo version watched the video to .

Edited by barefoot bob

Yeah he smoked that turbo 400 last trip out...BUT, that was after adding more power, bigger tires, and come to find out the trans guy that built it never put in the beefed up parts that he said he did. :slap: So basically it was a stock turbo 400 holding up to 1000 hp. I know this probably sounds like :laughoff: to some, but it really is true. That car has some real hp, not Glamis hp. :rockwoot:

Im not calling BS cuz when you have to bring the tuner out to the dunes to be able to make a SOLID power run to get the computer tuned because the dyno cant handle the power.. i know he's not BS'in :D Ohh ya in that wheelie picture.. thats his tuner in the right seat trying to tune the damn thing :D

wowa freak back up i didnt say anything other than turbo 400s get iffy over 1000 hp thats what the gents at westech told me , that doesnt mean they will or wont it all depends on how you treat your car

i said sand rocketesq meaning a sand rocket style of car i knew it wasnt a rocket perssonaly i like the rock

the link you sent is an aspirated ford did you send me the wrong pic ???

nm i found the turbo version watched the video to .

i hear ya, Bob. :rockwoot:

The link I sent with the pics are pictures of Trex BEFORE he added the turbos. Then the car's name became TTrex. :slap::laughoff: (Twin Turbo)

I thought you just wanted to mostly see the car. I'll dig up some TT pics.

i hear ya, Bob. :rockwoot:

The link I sent with the pics are pictures of Trex BEFORE he added the turbos. Then the car's name became TTrex. :slap::laughoff: (Twin Turbo)

I thought you just wanted to mostly see the car. I'll dig up some TT pics.

o i do i think its awsom i wish they (like sand rocket) could make a better a$$ end but i do like it

i am curious why they didnt use a c6 for the ford but i know the 400 is a better trans

Edited by barefoot bob

For the money you can't beat the LS motors. Yea, a same horsepower rated suby will pull on a same horsepower rated LS motor (from expierience and not by much) but It'll cost you a hell of alot more to do it. As far as the by-passes, Big jumps and whoops..... a must, for the dunes..... not really a nessicity.

Well look at Randogs car. Its a stock Honda motor with a turbo and it SMOKES Anything LS1,2,6,7 in its Path. I cant imagine a stock honda 3.5 with a turbo on it costing much at all. Its gonna set you back some big bucks on an LS1,2,6,7 thats gonna hang with his car.

Well look at Randogs car. Its a stock Honda motor with a turbo and it SMOKES Anything LS1,2,6,7 in its Path. I cant imagine a stock honda 3.5 with a turbo on it costing much at all. Its gonna set you back some big bucks on an LS1,2,6,7 thats gonna hang with his car.

I agree with you on the Honda motors especially randogs car, but like I said the suby's gonna cost alot more

I agree with you on the Honda motors especially randogs car, but like I said the suby's gonna cost alot more

the subie doesn't cost that much more...if you take in to consideration to whats involved with a turnkey motor. Redline and Turnkey motors go for about 10k?, my subie motor complete with clutch retails for 12k. my tune is also set up to adjust itself for barometric pressure. It comes down to what you want and what you are willing to spend. :D

the subie doesn't cost that much more...if you take in to consideration to whats involved with a turnkey motor. Redline and Turnkey motors go for about 10k?, my subie motor complete with clutch retails for 12k. my tune is also set up to adjust itself for barometric pressure. It comes down to what you want and what you are willing to spend. :D

My Turnkey 450hp LS1 , 11k on pump gas :yeah_whatever: , My buddy's Outback 450hp Suby, 16k on race gas.

you know me,, you can hijack my thread any time :shoot_head: I dont care,, :freakin_nuts: :banghead:

Thanks for lettin us hijack RK :stick_smack:. Maybe we should start a thread about how much our motors cost and how much horsepower they have :yeah_whatever: :D .

I bet kenny is bull$hitten us, I bet he never even ordered a car, what a homo, c'mon at least post some pics of the car you want? :dance:

atleast it will be my car and not //// DADDYS /////// oh snap!!!! :headbang1: