Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
:shocked::headbang1: DUDE THAT THIS IS LONG,,SWAY BARRRRRRRRR,,,1 AIR UNIT????? I KNOW YOU DONT USE AIR,,,SHOW SOME INSIDE PICTURES Edited by rhino king
Posted (edited)

Can you say long? Nice trailer.

Very nice, CONGRATS! Wife just asked, "Will our truck tow one of those" :headbang1:

Edited by Bound4Dirt
Posted (edited)

ya know don, youre not gonna have enough room for your rail in there :headbang1:

that is one nice trailer!!

congrats

nice floor plan too

rampage 326

you know that the mfg, skyline, is one of the only mfg's that I know of that weigh their trailers @ the factory, instead of gayestimating, errrrrrrr guesstimation??

post-457-1163247902.jpg

Edited by RICHARDCHEESE
Posted

This trailer is HUGE. My truck pulls it amazingly well even up the hills. I am sooooo looking forward to not having to go 25mph uphill. Dumont is the only place I've been that is uphill both ways. :headbang1: This trailer definitely has enough cargo area for my buggy( 18'2" to the first cabinet)but I still will have to change the rear tires. I also have to take the couches off the walls because my car is so wide. I already have that worked out. This gives me another reason to look forward to going out to Dumont.

Posted (edited)

This trailer is HUGE. My truck pulls it amazingly well even up the hills. I am sooooo looking forward to not having to go 25mph uphill. Dumont is the only place I've been that is uphill both ways. :driver: This trailer definitely has enough cargo area for my buggy( 18'2" to the first cabinet)but I still will have to change the rear tires. I also have to take the couches off the walls because my car is so wide. I already have that worked out. This gives me another reason to look forward to going out to Dumont.

do you go out 241 or go out through 177 to 95 or cut up through amboy ???either way you got hills bro alot of hills i live up the hill from you in applevalley nice rig

Edited by barefoot bob
Posted

do you go out 241 or go out through 177 to 95 or cut up through amboy ???either way you got hills bro alot of hills i live up the hill from you in applevalley nice rig

I take Amboy Rd. to Kellbaker Rd.

Posted

Off Skyline's website:

Unloaded Vehicle Weight: 7600

:idiot::boxer: yyyyyyeah...surrrrre! :banghead: I bet that thing is every bit of 9500 lbs...at least. Mine states it is 9200 empty, but I bet it's even more than that.

We'll have to have some meetings in that bad boy over Turkey Day, Don! :driver::laughoff::drinkbeer:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...