Got my new trailer!

Don29palms

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had some issues with my new trailer and I took it back to the seller today. I went in with a bad attitude expecting to get some shiat from them. I got to the service garage and explained my problems. The service manager made some excuses but in the end is fixing the problems. I have to say he dealt very well with me being a total jerk. He did stay polite the whole time. I will pick my trailer up next week. Then I went in to deal with the sales manager. Again I had an attitude at first. Everything was worked out and again I have to say he stayed polite the whole time. I was shocked but pleasantly suprised. We'll see what happens next week when I pick up the trailer. :laughoff:

Edited by Don29palms

• 2 weeks later...

I picked my trailer up yesterday and the repairs were completed when they said they would be. Everything seems OKAY for now. Again I was suprised. done on time and they were still very polite. I didn't have any attitude when I picked it up. Now if I can just get my transmission for my buggy back I'll be ready to roll again. :DDRrocks: