Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweet Don. Can't wait until we can all hang out in there, fart, drag sand in and drop popcorn all over...!!!!! :laughing::drinkbeer: J/K bro!!

Posted

Great looking rig Don, Congrats, I was wondering if you got it, been outta pocket for abit. See you out there soon....Semper Fi, Woody

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Well, I had some issues with my new trailer and I took it back to the seller today. I went in with a bad attitude expecting to get some shiat from them. I got to the service garage and explained my problems. The service manager made some excuses but in the end is fixing the problems. I have to say he dealt very well with me being a total jerk. He did stay polite the whole time. I will pick my trailer up next week. Then I went in to deal with the sales manager. Again I had an attitude at first. Everything was worked out and again I have to say he stayed polite the whole time. I was shocked but pleasantly suprised. We'll see what happens next week when I pick up the trailer. :laughoff:

Edited by Don29palms
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I picked my trailer up yesterday and the repairs were completed when they said they would be. Everything seems OKAY for now. Again I was suprised. done on time and they were still very polite. I didn't have any attitude when I picked it up. Now if I can just get my transmission for my buggy back I'll be ready to roll again. :DDRrocks:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...