DDR Ride for Turkey-day

JoeDuner

Sounds cool, Joe. 2:00 PM works for me. Do we want to do buggy AND bike group rides like last time or just buggies?

If we do a group bike ride, I am not cool with 10 AM this time. :eatdrink021: :laughing: Not that I can't do it, but I just like to take my time getting up and getting going in the AM. :laughing:

Count me in too. I will actually have something to ride this time lol.

Good afternoon all,

My family would love to join a bike ride if possible. We're new to the group, so what does the ride normally consist of? Thanks for the info, and see you soon.

Good afternoon all,

My family would love to join a bike ride if possible. We're new to the group, so what does the ride normally consist of? Thanks for the info, and see you soon.

mostly quads & some 2 wheelers on the bike ride. You are welcome to join in. Just meet up at our camp at the time we decide on. We camp around bathroom 6. Just look for either the DDR banner or a big gay balloon about 20-30 feet tall. As for the sandrail ride...it consists of ...well, sandrails. :drinkbeer::laughing:

mostly quads & some 2 wheelers on the bike ride. You are welcome to join in. Just meet up at our camp at the time we decide on. We camp around bathroom 6. Just look for either the DDR banner or a big gay balloon about 20-30 feet tall. As for the sandrail ride...it consists of ...well, sandrails. :laughing: :bash:

Thanks!!! I think I remember seeing something about a map of the where the bathrooms are, if so, can you direct me where to find that. I have tried searching the site, and can't come up with anything. Thank you.

Thanks!!! I think I remember seeing something about a map of the where the bathrooms are, if so, can you direct me where to find that. I have tried searching the site, and can't come up with anything. Thank you.

Not sure where the map of the bathrooms is, but here is the map of about where we'll be...

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...?showtopic=1975

OK, so bringing this topic back up....

does anybody wanna pick a time for a bike/quad ride too or just play it by ear and only schedule buggy rides to meet up?

So far its:

Friday/ 2:00 PM/ group buggy ride/ meet at our camp near bathroom 6

Saturday/ 2:00 PM/ group buggy ride/ meet at our camp near bathroom 6

Personally 2 times out of the day is too much for me to wanna have to plan around. It sounds stupid, but I like to play things by ear out there and relax. Ya know....no worries B)

If anything I'd say let's just plan one ride for bikes...maybe sometime Saturday like noon or 4:00. :dunno:

any input??? :driver:

OK, so bringing this topic back up....

does anybody wanna pick a time for a bike/quad ride too or just play it by ear and only schedule buggy rides to meet up?

So far its:

Friday/ 2:00 PM/ group buggy ride/ meet at our camp near bathroom 6

Saturday/ 2:00 PM/ group buggy ride/ meet at our camp near bathroom 6

Personally 2 times out of the day is too much for me to wanna have to plan around. It sounds stupid, but I like to play things by ear out there and relax. Ya know....no worries B)

If anything I'd say let's just plan one ride for bikes...maybe sometime Saturday like noon or 4:00. :driver:

any input??? :beerpint:

I say sat at 4 sounds good for the quad ride. Then when we get back, we can chill for a bit, then get the potluck goin?? :driver::dunno:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

it dosent matter to me! i am jus tthere to have a good time and hang out with good peeps :driver:

I'm with you, Jeff. I don't like schedules. It's like cel phones at Dumont- we don't need em. :dunno::beerpint:

We could say this: 2PM ride time Fri & Saturday for the buggies and if anyone from the site wants to meet up for a quad/bike ride, just come by and we'll go! :dunno::driver::dunno:

We park just down from you guys at the last finger just west of the entrence to comp hill, About a quarter of the way down. A 2 :00 ride sounds fun. :dunno: If your up for someone new coming along. We have the unfinished Tatum car with a white Chevy flag. dunefreak has see a pix of it. :driver:

We could say this: 2PM ride time Fri & Saturday for the buggies and if anyone from the site wants to meet up for a quad/bike ride, just come by and we'll go! :driver::dunno::beerpint:

sounds good to me...............

hey roy, is Dan comin out for t-day??? , i havent talked to him lately

Sounds cool, Joe. 2:00 PM works for me. Do we want to do buggy AND bike group rides like last time or just buggies?

If we do a group bike ride, I am not cool with 10 AM this time. :laughoff::barf: Not that I can't do it, but I just like to take my time getting up and getting going in the AM. :coffee:

I dont think its like this pete--------> :coffee: I think its more like this----> :drunk::blury: ..thats how i see 10 am rides :barf::laughoff: