california people...where do you eat in BAker?

Richard Cheese

On the way to the dunes, we have stopped and eaten at two places

the BAD greek (i'll lament in a minute)

the Bun Boy

Ithought the bun boy was decent. they had a rockin strawberry milkshake. their french fries were also above average.

the BAD GEEK, on the other hand was horrible. out of the 6 people I was with that ate there, all of us got sick the first night in the dunes, and not from drinking either

the food tasted kinda off. I had a side of thousand Island dressing, and it was mayo, mustard, and freeking pickle relish.

I will never eat there again

long live the world's largest thermometer!!!

I go for the AM PM soda, chips and 2 for $1.99 hot dogs!! and maybe some nachos........."with EXTRA cheese.............and a starbucks................maybe some ROLOS............O.K and some Onions...........but thats it........oh and the Cycle trader but thats it. Now heres this guy-----------------> :chev_bowtie:

I guess you werent around in the 80's when they attempted to unload kangaroo meat on unsuspecting customers???

people died from that.

That was kinda my drift!!! Believe me, I was around in the eighties!!!

Denny's is awesome.. I remember this one time we all woke up ready to go and tacomama decided she was gonna cook breakfast.. well by the time she finished decumming the egg's and making breakfast myself and the wife were already at denny's eatin.. LOL

I've ate at the Mad Greek a couple of times and have always gotten good food but most of the time I stop at Arby's. Hell last time I stopped at Arby's on Halloween this chick that worked there wanted me to wait 1/2 an hour 'til she got off work so she could go with me. I said let me think about it UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!

Edited by Don29palms

When we went out last weekend, we ate at the Bob's Big Boy that is in Baker where the old Bun Boy was. I have to say it was good, just like I remember from when I was a kid. There is a new one in Barstow also, I personally hope Bob's Big Boy makes a come back............I love that place!!!!! :laughoff::thumb:

Edited by HappyHour

When we went out last weekend, we ate at the Bob's Big Boy that is in Baker where the old Bun Boy was. I have to say it was good, just like I remember from when I was a kid. There is a new one in Barstow also, I personally hope Bob's Big Boy makes a come back............I love that place!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff:

HEY NO FAT JOKES!

J/K :thumb:

"well by the time she finished decumming the egg's "

Can someone elaborate please?

And while we're on the subject of good food, I'm heading back to Arkansas on Dec 26th. Catfish galore and buffets on every other corner with deep fried dill pickles, deep fried snickers, deep fried twinkies, you get the idea... If they can run a stick through it and dip it in batter then it will be fried. And my favorite fast food joint of all, SONIC. Man they need Sonic out West. (I know, besides Bakersfield)

And while we're on the subject of good food, I'm heading back to Arkansas on Dec 26th. Catfish galore and buffets on every other corner with deep fried dill pickles, deep fried snickers, deep fried twinkies, you get the idea... If they can run a stick through it and dip it in batter then it will be fried. And my favorite fast food joint of all, SONIC. Man they need Sonic out West. (I know, besides Bakersfield)

my brother used to work @ Sonic back in the late 80's early 90's, and helped open several stores in the so-cal area, especially east la, and the IE.

Imbibe means to take in(drink)

I think she doesn't like the little white dealio that's attached to the yolk.......so she has to pick them out before she cooks the eggs. :thumb:

There's SONIC's all over Vegas.

Yes firepole hit the nail on the head... if she wants to make a dozen egg scramble feast it takes her a hour to go thru each egg and pick out the little white spermy thing and throw it away... I was like COOK the damn things allready.. then gave up and went to baker. :D