High Maintenance Saturdays

dman74

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have fun this evening, wish I was there to drink a little with ya....SF Woody :happydrunks:

Some of us drank a "little", while others, let's just say didn't pace himself. :woo_hoo: (Name rhymes with pace.) :assrock: Oh well, I know I won't be a hurtin' puppy in the morning. Good luck Dan and Jon, you guys have your hands full.

Glad we made it out there tonight. :assrock: Nighty night :woo_hoo:

when you sister in law comes home and you go sweet time to get ready to go... and you run out to tell her your leaving and she is no where to be found with a housefull of kids it has a small tendancy to PISS YOU OFF!!

Some of us drank a "little", while others, let's just say didn't pace himself. :happydrunks: (Name rhymes with pace.) :woo_hoo: Oh well, I know I won't be a hurtin' puppy in the morning. Good luck Dan and Jon, you guys have your hands full.

Glad we made it out there tonight. :dunce: Nighty night :woo_hoo:

Ha i set my pace before i left my house after half a 5th i was already feelin it , Ha there hands werent full i wasnt even drunk ............................Ok maybe i was i dont remeber nothin :assrock:

LETS JUST SAY :dunno:

Ha i didnt throw up , well i dont think i did did i ? :assrock:

H M S observations

I can be manipulated in to going when i really don't want to

Chase got wasted :woo_hoo::woo_hoo: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno: :dunce: :rules::rules::blink::blink::slap:

and he even missed the trash can the bartender set out for him

it was good to see everyone that came there was no drama other than chase :laughoff:

Jon is a good friend to chase he will come pickup your truck up take it home then comeback and pick your drunk a$$ up when ur done puckin of course

Davey and i play pool about the same it took us an hour to play 1 game at least we get our dollars worth out of it :D:happydrunks:

Ha i set my pace before i left my house after half a 5th i was already feelin it , Ha there hands werent full i wasnt even drunk ............................Ok maybe i was i dont remeber nothin :happydrunks:

Damn Chase, you don't remember our heart to heart chat?? You were actually makin' sense til you started slidin' off that barstool!

Ha i didnt throw up , well i dont think i did did i ? :woo_hoo:

Tell that one to Dan (as he was mopping up after you!) Oh yeah, and poor Kris who caught the first blow! :woo_hoo:

Edited by dinicolady

damn i didn't see him puke on kris

and chase's tab got covered by an anonimous person because she didn't have to clean up the mess he made :happydrunks:

Thanks dan , you didnt try and eat the chicken finger chuunks di u ? :woo_hoo:

H M S observations

Chase got wasted :woo_hoo::woo_hoo: :assrock: :assrock: :dunno: :dunce: :rules::rules::blink::blink::slap:

it was good to see everyone that came there was no drama other than chase :laughoff:

Jon is a good friend to chase he will come pickup your truck up take it home then comeback and pick your drunk a$$ up when ur done puckin of course

Davey and i play pool about the same it took us an hour to play 1 game at least we get our dollars worth out of it :D:happydrunks:

a buck a game.. DAMN!!! what happend to $0.50 tables???

"Damn Chase, you don't remember our heart to heart chat?? You were actually makin' sense til you started slidin' off that barstool!"

Um i remeber us talkin .......but what were we talkin about ?

"Tell that one to Dan (as he was mopping up after you!) Oh yeah, and poor Kris who caught the first blow! "

I know i found out thanks again dan , Sorry Kris , how bad did i get him

Um i remeber us talkin .......but what were we talkin about ?

:woo_hoo: Boy, I guess I could go anywhere with that one! :happydrunks: Naaa, just stuff like you helpin' Davey out New Year's (and other duners), givin' someone your spare tire, etc., oh and Justin being a good kid.

Sorry Kris , how bad did i get him

He'll have to tell ya, all I know is it was a good handful or so!

Goooooooooooooooood times!!!!!! :happydrunks: Good to see everyone. Cant wait for the dunes next weekend, more good drunken times!!!

Yeah, lookin' forward to it BIG time! Hope Jackie and Dave get their hauler back in time. I'm ready for that 'girls' only ride and some of those Long Island iced teas afterward! :woo_hoo:

"Boy, I guess I could go anywhere with that one! Naaa, just stuff like you helpin' Davey out New Year's (and other duners), givin' someone your spare tire, etc., oh and Justin being a good kid."

"He'll have to tell ya, all I know is it was a good handful or so!"

Ha i remeber now , that was a nice talk see i aint always an a$$ , like dan tells me there;s a good chase in me haha , damn sucks for kris

when you sister in law comes home and you go sweet time to get ready to go... and you run out to tell her your leaving and she is no where to be found with a housefull of kids it has a small tendancy to PISS YOU OFF!!

Dang dude...you are getting the shaft......

H M S observations

Chase got wasted :coocoo::dunno::thumb::idea::slap::laughoff::dunno::chat::slap: :fro: :barf:

it was good to see everyone that came there was no drama other than chase :barf:

Davey and i play pool about the same it took us an hour to play 1 game at least we get our dollars worth out of it :D:DDRrocks:

It's nice to see I taught him something right. :rockwoot:

...and as far as Chase out drinking anyone....he has me beat because I personally don't want to drink THAT much. :thumb:

Dang dude...you are getting the shaft......

It's nice to see I taught him something right. :laughoff:

...and as far as Chase out drinking anyone....he has me beat because I personally don't want to drink THAT much. :barf:

Yeah you did teach him right :barf: , you got a great kid man , im lucky as hell to have him as a friend , but i think he got the better end of that night , since he got to drive my bad a$$ dodge :thumb: