Don29palms Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 It looks like this will be the next weekend I can go out. Is anyone else planning on going that weekend? Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 i should be out there from thursday night to sunday, its my birthday weekend.. big 34 Quote
dunefreak Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 I have to work that weekend. If I can swing it, I plan on going out the following weekend (Feb 10th). Larry & Nannette Short from Short Sand cars are going out that weekend and are bringing Larry's new single seater out and I plan to meet up w/ them out there to see it go. Quote
~JILL~ Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 I have to work that weekend. If I can swing it, I plan on going out the following weekend (Feb 10th). Larry & Nannette Short from Short Sand cars are going out that weekend and are bringing Larry's new single seater out and I plan to meet up w/ them out there to see it go. Love the little wagon behind the car!!!!!! Quote
aceisback Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 It looks like this will be the next weekend I can go out. Is anyone else planning on going that weekend? :jester: Isn't that Super Bowl weekend? There are a few of us planning that trip if that's it. All I know is that there is 29 days til DAYTONA. Then my dune trips will start dwindling down. We did SB weekend last year and the crowd was very small. All of you stick and ball types make sure you stay at home this year too! Quote
northphelan Posted January 20, 2007 Posted January 20, 2007 I'm heading out the following weekend.9th thru 12th. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted January 21, 2007 Posted January 21, 2007 i think we're going out sat morning and leaving sun morning after a ride Quote
dinicolady Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 Love the little wagon behind the car!!!!!! I was thinking the very same thing!! :mc_smiley: Quote
Don29palms Posted January 22, 2007 Author Posted January 22, 2007 I guess this is Superbowl weekend. :dance: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 I guess this is Superbowl weekend. :dance: Sweet!!! can't wait to meet all you clown.......................errrrrrr peeps superbowl weekend it is!!!!! Quote
DirtyDirtydp Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 A group of us will be there Friday morning till sunday afternoon. We have a long a$$ drive.... but its well worth it!! Still havent decided where to camp yet though..... Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 Looks like I'll be out there Saturday morning to Monday. Not sure if any DSD peeps will be there so I'll be looking for you guys during our rides. :monkeedance2: Quote
dinicolady Posted January 27, 2007 Posted January 27, 2007 I'm heading out the following weekend.9th thru 12th. That's the same weekend our next trip is planned for. Teacher in service days Thurs and Fri, no school, so we'll be headin' out either Wed evening or early Thurs morning, return sometime Sunday. Gotta take advantage of those 4 day weekends!! :monkeedance2: Don't know yet if our 'regular' group is headin' out too, so we may be solo campers yet again. Oh well, had a BLAST last off weekend, expect the same for this one. Lots-o-riding time! Quote
Jamison Posted January 29, 2007 Posted January 29, 2007 Our group's planning to head out there this weekend. Can't wait! Quote
daknuckler Posted January 31, 2007 Posted January 31, 2007 I think I am heading out there on fri afternoon when my boy gets out of school staying till sun. Not sure where we are camping yet most likely in the first finger. I have a red truck with an attitude TH it and an old glory and a red pirate flag. stop by and say hi. It will just be my son and I so some company would be fun for us both. Quote
Tracie515 Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 (edited) We will be there. With kids in tow! about 4 trailers total. Cya all there Edited February 1, 2007 by Tracie515 Quote
cdavego Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 LOOKS LIKE WINGNUT AND MYSELF AND A FEW OF THE 0500CREW WILL BE DAY TRIPING ON SAT Quote
cdavego Posted February 1, 2007 Posted February 1, 2007 DON WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE? AND WE'LL COME BY Quote
Mr.BrownSand Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 LOOKS LIKE WINGNUT AND MYSELF AND A FEW OF THE 0500CREW WILL BE DAY TRIPING ON SAT :dance: I think i'm going to head out around 8:am tomarow (sat.) from hendo and park by vendor row, by that finger. I got a new DDR sticker in the back window of the truck. Stop by if my bikes there. I want to meet up and ride, all my bro's are working. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 we'll be out tomorrow morning, not sure where we're camping yet . see some of you out there Quote
cdavego Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 I think i'm going to head out around 8:am tomarow (sat.) from hendo and park by vendor row, by that finger. I got a new DDR sticker in the back window of the truck. Stop by if my bikes there. I want to meet up and ride, all my bro's are working. COOL WE BE LOOKING FOR YOU WILL BE THERE BY THE TIME YOU GET AROUND TO LEAVING Quote
dunefreak Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 DON WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE? AND WE'LL COME BY Hey Dave, I heard from OGP that Don postponed his next trip to the following weekend of the 9th-11th. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 4, 2007 Posted February 4, 2007 Hey Dave & Wingnut....WHERE'S THE PICS FROM TODAY!?? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.