hey guys

1bad4fiddy

Forum Haters have several common traits:

They never have original thought threads.

Never have a thread with over 60 hits or any replies unless they're crapping on someone.

They're broke with a 300 FICO.

They're fond of white powder.

They are Jealosy driven.

Their dune rides are / is shopworn and dated, and they can't afford a new one (if they even have one).

No savings account, and if they have a home, they inherited it & have looted all the equity outta their home and are way way upside down on the value to equity.

They usually log on with several alias's.

They attack those that have a more interesting life than them, those who's girlfriend or wife is far better looking than theirs, and attack those that have more money than them.

Does the shoe fit?

So Ross, does this mean you area hater? Duneraider/ Ross & Alice/ Dime Store Hood/ Trailer Park Casanova? :laughoff::beercheers:

No sir Pete, you are doing one outstanding job here. :thumb: I wouldn't want it for all of the money in Vegas. :no_no:

You wouldn't let me have my fun with my one unPC comment so I won't bother giving you the gory details of what I would like to do with Ms Boxer :boxer: and Ms Polosi :hump: at the same party. :ahhhhh:

Anyway man, :laughoff: and I have a good time here. :clap: Does that plug get me a copy of Culture Warrior? Or atleast a new sticker? :laughoff:

That wasn't a plug. That was just a compliment. A plug is when you are on a different site and mention DDR. And no...you don't get a sticker out of all that. :clap::hump:

Oh and I wasn't really serious about you being a moderator- that was only to open up your eyes to see how little fun being a moderator is. :barf::laughoff: Sarcasm Vic...sarcasm. :laughoff::laughoff:

:laughoff:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That wasn't a plug. That was just a compliment. A plug is when you are on a different site and mention DDR. And no...you don't get a sticker out of all that. :laughoff::laughoff:

Oh but my friend, I have mentioned this awesome site many times on other forums, and face to face hanging at the dunes and various riding spots. :laughoff:

As an example, while riding at Ocotillo, Glamis, Little Sahara, Johnson Valley, and our beloved Dumont, or posting at the ATVConnection, ATVMX, Extreme Garage, or OnDunes sites, I always plug each and every one according to the situation. I'm totaly unbiased and feel like there is something to be learned or gained from each and every one of them. Unlike some Mods who would alter or delete this post for mentioning the "competition". You seem to be fair and balanced like Mr ORielly and let us get away with quite a few shennanigans :laughoff::laughoff::hump::clap::beercheers: and that's the reason most of us hang out here more than the aformentioned sites. :laughoff:

Now, dammit, can I have just one sticker? :laughoff:

Oh but my friend, I have mentioned this awesome site many times on other forums, and face to face hanging at the dunes and various riding spots. :clap:

As an example, while riding at Ocotillo, Glamis, Little Sahara, Johnson Valley, and our beloved Dumont, or posting at the ATVConnection, ATVMX, Extreme Garage, or OnDunes sites, I always plug each and every one according to the situation. I'm totaly unbiased and feel like there is something to be learned or gained from each and every one of them. Unlike some Mods who would alter or delete this post for mentioning the "competition". You seem to be fair and balanced like Mr ORielly and let us get away with quite a few shennanigans :laughoff::laughoff::boxer: :no_no: :beercheers: and that's the reason most of us hang out here more than the aformentioned sites. :laughoff:

Now, dammit, can I have just one sticker? :ahhhhh:

:laughoff::laughoff: ok ok.....JEEEEZZZZZ!!! :hump: FINE! :thumb::laughoff::laughoff:

So Ross, does this mean you area hater? Duneraider/ Ross & Alice/ Dime Store Hood/ Trailer Park Casanova? :laughoff::beerpint:

That wasn't a plug. That was just a compliment. A plug is when you are on a different site and mention DDR. And no...you don't get a sticker out of all that. :flipoff::laughoff:

Oh and I wasn't really serious about you being a moderator- that was only to open up your eyes to see how little fun being a moderator is. :barf::laughing: Sarcasm Vic...sarcasm. :laughing::DDRrocks:

:offtopic:

New computers with new ISP's / e mails & re-registering, we don't hide who we are and take shots at anyone specific is my point.

New computers with new ISP's / e mails & re-registering, we don't hide who we are and take shots at anyone specific is my point.

I could have just changed your screen/ display name. New computer or ISP doesn't matter.

I was just messin w ya anyways. :beerpint::DDRrocks:

“……we don't hide who we are and take shots at anyone specific is my point.”

Oh really… all the low down ugly crap you posted about “Forum Haters have several common traits:” within 1bad4fiddy thread wasn’t meant towards him…? Sure looked like that to me?? Does the shoe fit? I don’t know, but I know enough etiquette not to even state those facts, (your assumptions) or ask that question. My $0.02.

:beerpint:

:laughing::laughing:

This doesn't seem to be about anything anymore.

:barf::flipoff: SHOOOOOOOT ITTTTTTTT!

Yes, but isn't it fun? :shake: It's definitely gotten better since it strayed from the original topic. :beerpint: Too much hatin' going on earlier. :laughoff::DDRrocks::laughoff:

Your point is taken though, I will bow out gracefully at this point. :offtopic:

When I started reading this thread all I kept hearing in my head is :laughoff: WAH WAH WAH :laughoff:

I know how easy it is to hurt someones FEELINGS so I try to be a nice guy MOST of the time. Not all of the time but most of the time. And there's definitely no excuse for picking on the beautiful women that are on this site. I'm sure they all can take care of themselves but that's just plain rude. And remember:

NO FAT JOKES! :offtopic:

I say end it now. :beerpint::laughing: I think he has the point, maybe.

Isn't this like beating a Dead Horse. :DDRrocks:

I think this is beating a dead horse. :laughing:post-23-1169689020.gif

When I started reading this thread all I kept hearing in my head is :laughing: WAH WAH WAH :laughoff:

I know how easy it is to hurt someones FEELINGS so I try to be a nice guy MOST of the time. Not all of the time but most of the time. And there's definitely no excuse for picking on the beautiful women that are on this site. I'm sure they all can take care of themselves but that's just plain rude. And remember:

NO FAT JOKES! :offtopic:

I think this is beating a dead horse. :laughing:post-23-1169689020.gif

:beerpint::DDRrocks:

hey I got an idea...I'm officially asking for the moderators to kill this thread...its just a ploy anyway...just a chance for more attention you all played into...even me!

:offtopic:

:DDRrocks: Trust me...the thought crossed my mind several times today!

Yep...I think I'm gonna kill it. :beerpint: stupid topic