1bad4fiddy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, I want my own too.

We'll call it "Slick Vic with the big.......Imagination." or so I'm told anyway. :laughoff:

I want another of my own about Ms. :boxer: but Pete won't let me. :laughoff: He's already kicked me in the dingding about my passion for her and bringing her out to our little parties in the dunes. :laughoff: Such a party pooper he is. :happydrunks:

Anyway, 26 days til DAYTONA boys and girls. :laughoff::laughing::laughoff::boxer::redneck:

Edited by aceisback

Yeah, I want my own too.

We'll call it "Slick Vic with the big.......Imagination." or so I'm told anyway. :laughoff:

I want another of my own about Ms. :boxer: but Pete won't let me. :banghead: He's already kicked me in the dingding about my passion for her and bringing her out to our little parties in the dunes. :dunno: Such a party pooper he is. :blink:

Anyway, 26 days til DAYTONA boys and girls. :driver::laughoff::shake::rockon::woo_hoo:

That's the first time I've been called that! :laughoff: I know your kidding though, Vic. :flipoff::laughing:

Hey do you wanna be a moderator and see how fun it is to tell people to obey the rules?? :rolleyes::laughoff:

ha no sh*t people misunderstood it , but whatever i could care less

That's just it...you put it out there because you do care, but unfortunately most people don't and really can't see beyond themselves. It's all about Karma..... and I wouldn't want to be in some peeps shoes when payback comes around. Remember there's more than one way to tell someone to eff off.......

For example besides these normal eff you smilies

:blink: <--- that was funny you effer

:laughoff: <---- that wasn't funny you effer

..there's one for every occasion in my "bag-o-trix"...

post-475-1169594488.gif <---- just being a silly effer

post-475-1169594528.gif <---- my personal favorite (do I need to say why?)

post-475-1169594551.gif <---- self-explanatory

post-475-1169594577.gif <---- if you just don't want the little childrens to read what you really want to say

post-475-1169594599.gif <---- if there's something that just isn't PC to say

post-475-1169594625.gif <---- if your just a happy effer

post-475-1169594642.gif <---- that really really wasn't funny you effer

Feel free to use any of these when the occasion calls for it.

ha no sh*t people misunderstood it , but whatever i could care less

"....but whatever i could care less."

If you really felt that way, why did you start this thread?? :blink:

Edited by 10Q

Ill stay away from this one because i dont know what is going on..

But one thing is for sure, you may be nice in person but if the way you act on line isent working then alot of people will pass up the chance to shoot the sh*t with you or get to know you..But the way it sounds you dont really care. from this thread i doubt ill be tripping over peoples feet to shake your hand, but im sure you dont give a crap, if you do then we are going in the right direction . :blink:

But one thing is for sure, you may be nice in person but if the way you act on line isent working then alot of people will pass up the chance to shoot the sh*t with you or get to know you..But the way it sounds you dont really care. from this thread i doubt ill be tripping over peoples feet to shake your hand, but im sure you dont give a crap, if you do then we are going in the right direction . :blink:

:laughoff::laughoff:

But one thing is for sure, you may be nice in person but if the way you act on line isent working then alot of people will pass up the chance to shoot the sh*t with you or get to know you..But the way it sounds you dont really care. from this thread i doubt ill be tripping over peoples feet to shake your hand, but im sure you dont give a crap, if you do then we are going in the right direction . :beercheers:

:laughoff:

Forum Haters have several common traits:

They never have original thought threads.

Never have a thread with over 60 hits or any replies unless they're crapping on someone.

They're broke with a 300 FICO.

They're fond of white powder.

They are Jealosy driven.

Their dune rides are / is shopworn and dated, and they can't afford a new one (if they even have one).

No savings account, and if they have a home, they inherited it & have looted all the equity outta their home and are way way upside down on the value to equity.

They usually log on with several alias's.

They attack those that have a more interesting life than them, those who's girlfriend or wife is far better looking than theirs, and attack those that have more money than them.

Does the shoe fit?

Edited by Duneraider

Forum Haters have several common traits:

They never have original thought threads.

Never have a thread with over 60 hits or any replies unless they're crapping on someone.

They're broke with a 300 FICO.

They're fond of white powder.

They are Jealosy driven.

Their dune rides are is shopworn and dated, and they can't afford a new one (if they even have one).

No savings account, and if they have a home, they inherited it & have looted all the equity outta their home and are way way upside down on the value to equity.

They usually log on with several alias's.

They attack those that have a more interesting life than them, those who's girlfriend or wife is far better looking than theirs, and attack those that have more money than them.

Does the shoe fit?

no.

haha from what i hear yall need to sack up if you cant handle a lil shi talk

This is a good example of why you seem to be having trouble here. There was NO reason to reply like this, especially when you asked for his opinion. You seem to always want to challenge people instead of having an actual conversation. Try NOT insulting anyone, even in a joke, for 2 weeks and see if you still enjoy the site.

This is a good example of why you seem to be having trouble here. There was NO reason to reply like this, especially when you asked for his opinion. You seem to always want to challenge people instead of having an actual conversation. Try NOT insulting anyone, even in a joke, for 2 weeks and see if you still enjoy the site.

and never ever argue with a woman you cant win!!

Hey do you wanna be a moderator and see how fun it is to tell people to obey the rules?? :laughoff::beercheers:

No sir Pete, you are doing one outstanding job here. :laughoff: I wouldn't want it for all of the money in Vegas. :laughoff:

You wouldn't let me have my fun with my one unPC comment so I won't bother giving you the gory details of what I would like to do with Ms Boxer :laughoff: and Ms Polosi :hump: at the same party. :laughoff:

Anyway man, :laughoff: and I have a good time here. :clap: Does that plug get me a copy of Culture Warrior? Or atleast a new sticker? :laughoff: